Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do girls do at malls? - Minitokyo

What do girls do at malls?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Well I was just wandering what girls usually do when they go to malls...

For me, I just...... look around, get some snacks and..... yeah...
Oh and of course, I go to an anime store~ XD
But other than that, I don't really have any specific stores I go to or do anything special.....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

That depends on what girls want in malls. For starters not all girls love strolling around malls. I say this becuase most of the times boys think like that! Some girls are undeniablly addicted to it but not all. I go there whenever I need to shop, a work to do, or entertain my friends. Otherwise I prefer to stay at home and watch movie and surf the net. :)

I don't really think that but I thought there were some places that girls went more than guys......

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm...well that depends, sometimes shopping centers can get boring after awhile, we look for clothes, acesseries and cute stuff! XD well anime too! XD hahax..! for those who like anime that is! XD well other than that, that prints! XD play chat and yeah thats about all there is to it! XD something guys think we spend so much time oh these kind of stuff but actually not really! XD

Signature Image

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I and my friend had to drive girls (gf) to a mall once... never again, they took about 4 or 5 hours and i and my fellow were already bored after an half hour.

Signatures suck

I guess they hang around clothes shops.

Quote by Naruto_UzumakiI and my friend had to drive girls (gf) to a mall once... never again, they took about 4 or 5 hours and i and my fellow were already bored after an half hour.

Hahah! Guess you were hanging out with the wrong kind of girls XD

look around the clothes shops mostly and if theres not enough cash at that time, go back home and come back with more money (that is if there's no credit card) and empty that mall XD

the reason it takes hours is because girls cannot pick which one should they buy, which color suits them, which size looks better, etc.

so..if you know a girl with a lot of money who wants to go to a shopping mall - stay.away. Not only you end up being bored, but you also have to make copliments you don't mean just to get out of that shop XD

Quote by vatican92I don't really think that

I guess it's been a misunderstanding here! -smiles- I didn't intend to generalize it among all male community! Lols* Just that girls have become rather famouse for their mall-going habit, that's it.

Quote by vatican92I thought there were some places that girls went more than guys......

That's Malls most of the time! At least that's what I think it is!

Quote by Naruto_UzumakiI and my friend had to drive girls (gf) to a mall once... never again, they took about 4 or 5 hours and i and my fellow were already bored after an half hour.

Lols* :D Being a girl, that I cannot tolerate that let go of boys! 4 or 5 hours! I can almost read your expression from here. Lols* I see it everytime on my cousine's face whenever he accompanys his shopping-addicted sister to the Mall!

I also like to go to the Malls to watch movies. Yup! And Also buy animes. (I forgot to mention that! :) )

Quote by Shanatan
the reason it takes hours is because girls cannot pick which one should they buy, which color suits them, which size looks better, etc.

Hehe... that's what happens to me when I need to pick an anime to buy XD

Quote by Shanatan
so..if you know a girl with a lot of money who wants to go to a shopping mall - stay.away. Not only you end up being bored, but you also have to make copliments you don't mean just to get out of that shop XD

Haha.... understood... stay away from rich girls! XD

merged: 04-09-2007 ~ 01:37pm

Quote by ealpha-scorpio

Quote by vatican92I don't really think that

I guess it's been a misunderstanding here! -smiles- I didn't intend to generalize it among all male community! Lols* Just that girls have become rather famouse for their mall-going habit, that's it.

Sometimes people are catagorized even if not everybody is not like that

Quote by ealpha-scorpio
I also like to go to the Malls to watch movies. Yup! And Also buy animes. (I forgot to mention that! :) )

Can't leave out anime XD
But I don't really watch movies though....
The last movie I watch in a theater was..... Fantastic Four I think.....

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Well... I am not exactly a mall loving girl... I like to buy new stuff once in a while but... I ussually don't have the patience to wait for my mother and sister to try every one outfit in a store, and then getting the first one they tried!
I preffer to enter a store with what I want in mind... I don't like to try a lot of stuff... I preffer to go in alone... but ussually, I don't have a lot of cash so... with my mom I shold go...
I love to eat icecream in malls... :)

Hehe.... me too~
I get some icecream everytime I go to the mall.....
Try different flavors everytime~

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Hm.. usually i just go to malls to watch a movie, sometimes buy a couple of mangas... But you'll hardly see me buy new clothes there... Ooh! ooh! The 3rd movie of Pirates of the Carribean is showing sometime in May! I gotta watch that! :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Hmm... guess many people like to watch movies.....
Maybe that's why the mall is so boring for me
Since I don't watch movies -_-'

i must be a no life compared to all of u...i just go straight to barnsy (barnes & noble) and read manga for about 4 hours until i leave to go home and do homework. but if i'm with my friends i'm forced to be dragged into stores when my mind is on bubble tea and snacks lol. oh well it's not that bad, i have fun in the end ^-^. by the way hot topic has waaaay too expensive clothes 0.o. i was terrified to just buy one shirt that cost around $16 lol.

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

sorry about the stereotype but i think girls go to the mall and spend hours & hours checkin new clothes, trying shoes and etc

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Please do not bump threads older than 4 weeks.
Closed.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.