Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Few Questions about my latest scans and account - Minitokyo

A Few Questions about my latest scans and account

page 1 of 1 5 total items

A Few Questions about my latest scans and account:

I was told that this scan ( http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3500/murderprincess2xc4.jpg ) has been enlarged, I take it that means resized. Can you please tell me how you can tell? I've found this scan on a anime hub on DC++ and to me it looks better than some other scans that have diagonal hash lines or what those lines that appear on some scans when they are full size are called.

How is this scan ( http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5946/irosexyccny4.jpg ) (Sorry for the link to a different site but I can't find the thumbnail for my scan in my gallery or the Code Geass gallery) more provocative then this one ( COde Geass Girl by Carlos1984 ) ? I know it's not the absence of a bra since I've seen a lot of scans where the girl has half of her breast uncovered/shows her cleavage. Is it the absence of panties even though see covers herself whit her legs? If so then my bad.

Also after you guys changed the site from the old version to this one (that is what you did right?) after a couple of weeks/moths my "Free Download Quota" witch was 20 was cut to 5. Can you please give me a reason why this happened?

I hope that I can have my downloading rights back even if I only have those 5 "Free Download Quota" its better then nothing. This is the only site where I can get wallpapers/scans for my favorite animes, I've tried to find other sites but they don't have what you guys have.

Thanks a lot for you're time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I can answer the question about download quota:
When MT3 first launched, the FDQ was 30 credits. After some debate and discussion, this number was reduced to 5 credits. It was felt that 30 credits was too high for the FDQ because it did not encourage members to be active by participating and earning regular credits for download. The reduction in FDQ happened perhaps a month or two after the FDQ was introduced, so the 5 FDQ has been around for some time now. All members have a 5 FDQ (this number has nothing to do with status, activity, etc.)

Thanks for explaining about the FDQ Tama-Neko.
Now only if someone can tell me how I can tell if the scans I find are resized or not.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Though I'm not a scan mod and can't say anything about your current restricted status, I can tell you that the first scan you link is enlarged. If you look around her chin area, the colour looks "pushed apart" where there are somewhat squarey chunk of colour, and the fact that the outlines are thick and blurry just looks like someone made the image larger and then blurred it so that the pixels and artefacts weren't so obvious.
If you look at her hand (the end of the sleeve), there are pixels (square chunks) and if you look closely at blocks of colour (fingers and shadows on shirt) they too are dappled (squarey artefacts blurred down).

As for your second scan it is provacative and family unfriendly- she's not wearing any underpants, and the dripping of the pizza on an open shirt is quite sexually suggestive. We basically delete anything sexually suggestive.

As for the one you linked, that one's in a bit of a grey area. While she is wearing underpants, the pizza isn't sexually suggestive- only the pose is- however she's not really making any eye contact or suggesting anything. To be honest, she really looks like she's just lying in her "home" clothes eating pizza. I reported it anyway, so if it gets deleted, it's mature. I'm thinking it probably isn't. But check up on the link in a few days to see if it still works...

The best advice I can give you is to always report anything you find suspiciously mature or goes against the Policy- moderators do every now and then let some items slip through, so report it if you are unsure.

I hope that has cleared up some confusion.

As for the restriction- only the moderator who restricted you can answer you on that :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Thanks for pointing it out for me kuroimisa. At first I didn't see anything mostly because she wears white and my eyes hurt a little from the brightness of the monitor and the color combined. I've looked closer and between the various spots before my eyes caused by the white I can see what you meant by "if you look closely at blocks of color (fingers and shadows on shirt) they too are dappled (squarey artefacts blurred down)." As painful as it may be for my eyes I will look closer at any scans I download from now one (especially those from DC++).

Thanks again for pointing it out to me and I will try my best to not make anymore mistakes in the future.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.