Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appointment of New Leader \(^.^)/ - Minitokyo

Appointment of New Leader \(^.^)/

Group announcement by Rozen-Maiden-cantral

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Due to certain unavoidable circumstances happening in our staff team here, it is to announce that there is a change in our administration. And certainly, it's a change for an improved and better group here. :)

Hence, I would like to announce that NeverEnd is now your new leader of Rozen Maiden Central group. He's a very experienced fan of Rozen Maiden, so he is the right person for everyone here. :D
So, effectively without delay, I shall resign to give way for the group's honour. :)

To all members here, LET'S GIVE A BIG APPLAUSE AND WELCOME WARMLY OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR- NEVEREND! XD ^^v

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

Congratulations Never-End! I know you'll do it great :)

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

Congratulation...Sakurada Jun(Neverend)...I, Barasuisho(Zaza4) welcome you to the admin...-__-

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

^^Congratulations NeverEnd!
Welcome! XD

micey02

micey02

Sweet as Candy

congrats :) to a new the position i know you will do great ;) yeah X-P (laughing)*

Smile Even If It Hurts!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.