Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Contest! - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Contest!

Group announcement by Rozen-Maiden-cantral

page 1 of 1 6 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Ahem ahem,testing mic 1 2 3 XD

Hello all Rozen Maiden fans of Rozen-Maiden-Cantral,i am your new admin NeverEnd aka Jun desu~!

I don't how long is that but i just know that your friendly administrator Zaza4 has put up a voting for you all to vote what kind of contest you all want before.The vote come up to be a wallpaper instead.Ok no problem! And you get it :D

The rules are simple,just follow the policy of Minitokyo and upload your entries just like how you always submit it to MT.And then tell us the link in the group page and we will go see it.Any dolls is fine of course,but must be Rozen Maiden related!

Alternatively,if you do no want to submit to MT its fine too,please upload to an image hosting and PM Zaza4 the direct link of the image.

Both me and Zaza4 will be looking forward to all your nice wallpapers!

Any questions? Feel free to ask :)

EDIT:

Ah gomen gomen! forget to mention the deadline,the deadline will be 29th of April.I hope its more than enough time.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

What a great idea :) Let see if I can make something good for this X-P

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Can you enter more than 1 wallpaper? :O

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

hmm good question..i guess i forgotten about that and yes,i think maximum 2 will be more than enough

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Okay :)

Signature

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

great idea! ^^
I'll try! XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.