Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recent updates and news - Minitokyo

Recent updates and news

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 11 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Hello everyone! We have some new stuff at CL.

-New layout! ~ features Sora and co. from Kingdom Hearts XD I hope you like it. Kingdom Hearts is <3.
I also hope its dark enough and its not blinding people this time. If you see anything that you feel needs changing, please let me know in this thread and I'll see what I can do about it. I havent looked at it in Firefox yet, so I dont know how messed up it looks. (ahhh the advertisement banner covers up sora's cute face *cries*) I know it looks a bit cluttered at the top with all the text, but I like it that way and so it will stay that way. ^_^

-No more updates section! Yep, Starr has moved her website to a new host (the updates was hosted on the old host's domain), so I've decided to just remove it. Updates will be posted in the gb from now on so please be sure to check.

-A new staff member. XD Narikoneko is our new gallery moderator. She is going to be adding wallpapers to our CL gallery since its been neglected for a while and also proposing illuminations.

-A contest! Im thinking of having a contest soon, but there are lots of other groups having contests. The contest idea as of now is a scavenger hunt contest. Thats right! You heard me correctly. A scavenger hunt. I know you all love scavenger hunts XD. At least I do. So heres the general idea - theres a team of wallers who make the walls, and a team of finders. The team of wallers make their wallpaper, and they hide one object in it (obviously it must be find-able). The team of finders have a scavenger hunt and look for the certain objects. I havent thought up all the details yet, but thats how it'll go. So let me know if this would be something you would be interested in and when its best to have the contest according to your schedule (I'll just try to fit it in where it seems to go best with everyone's schedule).
*disclaimer* - i know this seems very similar to the which?waller contest, but Ive actually had this idea before the which?waller contest even started. XD

Speaking of which?waller...this is sort of random, but I really encourage you all to join that contest because it really makes you try new styles so people cant guess your wallpaper.
Trying new styles = goodness and improvement!
Details can be found at this group

Celestial-Luminesse is also looking for some sister affies and regular affiliates, so please apply! We do have some basic qualities we are looking for in our affiliates and sister affiliates, but pretty much any group goes. Only certain requirement is that your group has a button.
CL is also accepting groups for sister affies for a short period of time even if you havent been affiliated with CL for more than 2 months. (you just need 70+ members) No dead groups allowed.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

oh yes, I'm just going to randomly call this "invite a friend" month, so if you have a walling friend, feel free to invite them to CL. The more the merrier and we all want friends! XD

oh wow im such a loser - I used the same smilie 5 times in one post XD make that 6

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

I absolutely LOVE the new layout. <3
Yeah it doesn't look its absolute best in Mozilla, but it's pleasing enough. :D
Congrats to Narikoneko for the promotion to become a moderator!

Oh I like this idea of a contest. But if I do participate, I think I'll be a scavenger... walling is giving me a pain lately. Hah. I'm looking forward to the contest though!

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yay new layout! looks good ^^

Though it seems that the left slice is missing O_o .. at least it looks that way in Firefox:
[link] (the tan-ish colour is from my layout)

also, I find the gallery thumbnails look very dark, kinda hard to see actually...

Contest: give me a week (after exams are over) and I'll be able to participate ;)

And yes, to anyone who's reading this, GO MAKE A WALL FOR WHICH?WALLER! You have 4 days. And go guess when the time comes, it's very very fun!

Affliates: simple-ism, doujinshi-support-club, paint-o-rama?

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

XD to be honest, I hate scavenger hunts. Oh wells. It's an original idea.

The layout's legible in mozilla, but I still think the thumbnails are too dark, as well. It's nice and clean though.

Nice additions to CL.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

The new layout is fantastic! And it doesn't look cluttered. Thanks to yuor layout I finally realized the glory of having widescreen - no ad banner getting in the way of my enjoying Sora lol.
The thumbs are dark, but not that much really. I like how it is now.

founder of: Vectory
Signature

the new layout is great! the old one was a little too bright indeed...
though i think the opacity of the link images is a bit too low... :)

the idea of the contest is nice, but I don't know if I'll have time to do a wallpaper :( I have an exam and I need t study hard for it :( :( and I'm already working on another thing, a vector, and I want to finish that first :)

My Latest Wallpaper: Midnight Portrait | My Latest Vector: Asuka

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

My only complaint is that the black on black scroll bar would be hard on anyone that doesn't have a mouse with a scrolly wheel. I like it otherwise. Very pretty! I kinda miss the pretty avatars the admins had in the update box. Sigh.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yup, the layout looks really nice! And congrats to Narikoneko for becoming the gallery mod of this group! *claps*

I am definitely looking forward for the contest, sounds like fun! Since some of us are going to be taking AP exams in May, maybe make it in June? Anyway, great idea though!

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

pamkips

pamkips

?????

oohh nice,

I would love to be part of a contest like that :D

Quote by MapleRoseAnd yes, to anyone who's reading this, GO MAKE A WALL FOR WHICH?WALLER! You have 4 days. And go guess when the time comes, it's very very fun!

4 DAYS!? *panics* oh noes I need to hurry uppp

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Where do we send the wallie once were done?

Great layout <33

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

That hunting idea looks crazy, but I guess I'll give it a try. XD
The deadlines and groups will be decided later, right? :o
New layout looks pretty, and it's dark! XD
Afilliate? arina-tanemura-fans kaleidostar-4-ever sisterprincess-fanclub

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.