Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dealing with Death - Minitokyo

Dealing with Death

page 1 of 1 10 total items

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

Someone I know died and I am not sure how to deal with it. It really hurts knowing that nothing will last in life...and i just cant s eem to get enough courage to stop thinking about that. its freaking me out...and the worst part was that this person was an amazing person...i dont know how to deal with death. and i am afraid that someone really close to me will leave me one day and i just cant seem to bear it. that person will leave me and i know it. and i know that when that dday comes, i wont be able to bear it. please tell me what i could do to deal with death.

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

learn to realize that connections made in life are temporary, but what you cannot see beyond is the deeper eternal connections you have with everyone. sure nothing lasts in this universe, things change, people die, and relationships even fail, but all you can really do is sob, feel sorrow, and go out... a park, look at people, nature, contemplate the deeper meaning in life... look at everyone and know that there are a lot of people that have gone and go through everything that you feel as well...

-repeat-

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

Umm...I really don't know. I've never had anyone close to me or even near me die. I've seen deaths, but al of them are far away, distant. So I don't know how to deal with it. I do get scared of it though. I mean, my grandparents in Puerto Rico are sick and I really want to see them and spend time with thtm...because something is telling me to do it before it's too late. But I haven't been able to. There's no money and that worried me. Death worries me. It scares me too to know all people close to me will someday die. I guess...it's just something in life that you need to learn how to get through...I'm sorry if I wasn't much help.

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I've had people close to me pass before, such as both of my grandparents in less than a year. I still mourn them, but instead of thinking of how bad things are without them, I think of all the good things that came from them being here. Instead of greiving over them, I celebrate their lives and how they lived. It helps. Death for anything in inevitable, there is nothing that can be done about that. But we aren't put here to die, we are put here to live. Try not to think about things like that, take one day at a time and savor every moment. Do this, and remember, as long as you never forget them, they will never truly die.
I'm sorry for your loss, and accept my prayers.

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Are you afraid of death?.....
It's inevidable... Everybody has to die even if they were the best person in the world
You can't stop death.... you just have to take it in and accept it.....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I'm not here to tell you cruel things about accepting death (I know it's a real deal, but it falls in the "cruel" cathegory anyway); I am not here for trying to calm you neither.

That is because no one experiencies the same way that others. The real point about this is that you must never forget what that dear person you lost has told you, how he/she changed your life, what you learned from that person...I know maybe it's no consolation, but it's a way to honour the memories of that person...

Sometimes we must be aware that we're strong but as fragile as feathers at the same time.

My most humble apologies and please, accept a strong hug from me...

I know how you feel someone died in my family and you now what this is how I handaled it I cried for about an hour and then I went to sleep that calmed me down alot but you also have got to acepet that it was that persons time so any more advice just go ahead and ask me I send a big hug from florida

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

thank you all for all your kindness...your words mean a lot to me. Thank you so much. And thank you for caring and giving me such good advice.

merged: 04-13-2007 ~ 08:25am
And thank you for making me feel like I am not alone.

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

The best people often get taken to Heaven soonest because they've become who they needed to be.

Peace.

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

hey, am sorry am sooo late, just that, Well I hope by now ur over it, although if that person was Really close to you or if he/she meant a Lot to you , it may take some time...

Sadly I have to admit, all you can do here, is to accept it,.... Death is irreversible... and, sorrow is an inseparable part of human life.

just that Sorrw due to the death of one may be unbearable....and there is nothing really that I can say, except, just think and know, the certain person is now free, and happy from all wordly troubles... then ask urself to be happy for him/her, maybe ull be less sad..

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.