Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime character do you look like~? - Minitokyo

which anime character do you look like~?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

well, this is an old question, albeit fun one to answer~

which anime character do you look like? and describe yourself please XP

which anime did your character come from?

are you often credited for looking like that character?

okay, i can say this. ive been told ALOT that i look like Rukia from Bleach, and alot of random others >___>;;

not my fault, but yeah~ XD

feel free to post~ ^-^

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

NO U DONT YUN CHAN XD sry but hmm u look more like I NOE !

u look like eritus and XD

oh and chris looks like amanda well reminds meh of her XD i look like......i dunno oh wait i THINK i look llike hinamori XD and u do look like rukia come to think of it XD XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

amanda? chris?! *dies* zomg, remeber the little kid and the whole 'you look like professor banner thingo'?

wait. YOU?! HINAMORI? err...i think u look like...i dunno actually

tell u when it comes to mind~ XD

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Probaly Yoruichi

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

anime character do i like.... hmmm... Probably Scottie from Free Collars Kingdom. I don't look like her coz

well, she's a girl. And I'm a boy. hehe. But i do look like Keiichi from Onegai Teacher. some people have said

that to me recently.

shadowfoxza

shadowfoxza

world domination ...

Don't you mean Kei ... (keiichi's from Ah! My goddess)

I look like him as well, brown hair, glasses, slender body ... etc ...

Those of my mates who watch anime agree ... :)

Well my friends reckon that i look like Tomoyo Daidouji from Card Captor Sakura...it's really strange, cause the only reason they say it is because i've got long hair and i sort of act like her (not the crazy parts). But my friend, she full-on looks like Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh except with black hair instead of orange, it's really cool!

well I seem to have an resemblance with marron from kamikaze kaitou jeanne.at fizic we have the eye color diffrent she hase them brown and I have them grenn-brown ,and we seem to be alike olso at the character. certainly she is more beautiful then me and olso more strong,etc but she is the anime character that I look most like :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.