Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inuyasha. Neverending~? - Minitokyo

Inuyasha. Neverending~?

Tagged under Inuyasha

you think of the episode span as...

neverending
6 votes
too short
0 votes
needs more episodes
3 votes
just good
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

what do you think of the 150+ episode span of Inuyasha? personally, i really like this anime, but i kinda think it drags on a little too long. which was why i lost interest in this series and moved onto Deathnote.

what do you think of Inuyasha? Neverending? Just right? post your opinions and vote in the poll~

thanks in advance :)

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

The Inuyasha series anime has already ended. Unlike Naruto, ugh...

yukiyo

yukiyo

yeah, naruto's been going on ages >___>;; i lost track of all the episodes...

juankhp

juankhp

=== Juank ===

I watched the final.. but I never watched all the episodes... coz... the serie became bored .. for me.. its my opinion

S o m e O n e S p e c i a l ... F o r Y ou

yukiyo

yukiyo

haha, i think i missed a few episodes out ayee, and i need to watch the ending lol

and thanks for posting :D

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Inuyasha ending sucked, totally. ended it just like Trinity Blood T_T

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

wat is the ending of Inuyasha anyway? on wat episode?
spoiling it for me would be nice ^_^

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

yukiyo

yukiyo

yeah spoil it for me too~! does naraku finally die? O_O

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

i saw 167 episodes of inuyasha, and the ending left me O_o, but we still have the manga(thou i didn't read it)

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

ellymate

loveless angel

inuyasha has ended,but not like i expected.i really dind't like the ending so that's way i believe that it's "neverending" :) well the manga is too long but i hope that it will have a happy ending at least this...

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Quote by GanjamusInuyasha ending sucked, totally. ended it just like Trinity Blood T_T

I don't think you should compare it to the ending of Trinity Blood. Sunao Yoshida died suddenly and couldn't finish that series, now someone else is finishing it for him. The manga explains in a lot more detail about the series and the characters as well as the new novels coming out: RAM (Rage Against Moons) and ROM (Reborn on Mars). They are supposed to be as true to his work as they knew from the notes that were left by him. I loved Trinity Blood a lot (anime/manga/novels). All of them are good, maybe you should read them. :D

InuYasha however, the writers just keep going and going... some of the episodes and manga chapters are kinda... lacking for me. Some even seemed like "filler" episodes" which made me kinda dissappointed. It seemed like they were trying to make the series last forever. Like the "neverending" battle between good and evil, InuYasha vs. Naraku. I really do like the series, but I think they needed to do better for a finale... or whatever that was. :D

That's just what I think. :D

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

yah... is very nasty i want see the end of Inu yasha but the is veeeeryy long and the anime need more episodes, maybe they consider a next movie....

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

Inuyasha compared to filler crap Naruto is just good I would say :)

I watched it with pleasure though ending wasn't what I expected :P

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I just don't get Naruto...

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

ok, Inu-Yasha ended stupidly. Inuyasha and friends had just escaped a trap set up by Naraku that was supposed to kill them. Naraku planned to awaken a stone Oni while they where still inside it. Inuyasha seeing that the situation was dire, he took the 2 jewel shards that Kagome had and put them into his Tetsuaiga. He cut his way out of the Oni and escaped. um the priestess whatserface, Kagome's look alike, finds that weird little girl with the mirror holding Naraku's heart which is in the form of a baby. she hesitates to kill it and an incarnation of Naraku attacks her and Naraku's heart escapes. then it happens, Inuyasha and his friends are talking and then the last words of the series, "we'll follow Naraku till the ends of the Earth!" and thats how it ends. episode is on youtube if you wanna watch.

Meh, it's been going on for 500 chapters but really...Rumiko Takahashi makes great animes but she never knows how to end them.
Like in Ranma 1/2.

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

AW thats how it ended? man that really sucks...
anywayz thx for the info ^^
ill never watch it EVER AGAIN.
darn

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

yeah, poor poor ending, but great anime XD

yukiyo

yukiyo

i saw it O__________O oh dear...yeah, i really dislike the ending :(

but i still love the rest of it :)

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

i hope they continue the story in a movie :/

yukiyo

yukiyo

yeah they should aye - but theres already 4 movies out XD

oh well - it would be nice if they did :) ending in the death of naraku :)

PEOPLE! PEOPLE! Quite! No..No.. Its not over yet! U bakas! still continuing in comics... And if the japanese supporters get 2 persuade SUNRISE 2 continue the tv eppy... IT'LL B WONDERFUL!
Cant believe sum ppl lost interest already.... GEEZZZZ!
Inuyasha 4eva! I m proud of myself... Tis is my 4th or 5th yr supporting.... WOOHOO:)

merged: 07-01-2007 ~ 12:36am
HEY FREAKS! U guys watched the crazy series by vcd! They dun complete the whole dam anime! I m so dam fed up! :(

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.