Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TwinBee! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

My first experience with Twin Bee was in 1998, when I first played "Stinger" on the old 8-bit Nintendo. This was the only TwinBee game released in the US. But some of the other TwinBee games were released in Europe, such as "Pop'n TwinBee" and "TwinBee Rainbow Adventure" for the Super Famicom. I recently purchased a whole bunch of TwinBee games, two of which were the two SFC titles, "TwinBee da!" for the old school Game Boy, and the TwinBee Deluxe Pack for Sega Saturn. Haven't recieved any of them yet, but I can't wait until I do. I never realized that the TwinBee series is so fun and exciting. Maybe sometime in the future, Konami will release a TwinBee collection with some sort of tagline like:"The greatest japanese franchise you've never heard of!" or something. Plus TwinBee is so cute. Probably the only aircraft other than Opa Opa (from "Fantasy Zone" by Sega) that I think is so CUTE! The other two ships in it are cute too of course.

Chiaki-chan

Chiaki-chan

**Doujinshi L@v3R**

Oh yeah! I love TwinBee, too! I've played all the series' games and they are so cute... but the game itself its difficult! I just could reach LEVEL 29! :) ;)

:) Chiaki :)

Groups I own: kyandee-anime-no-jutsudoujinshi-support-club

Groups I've joined

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.