Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Basilisk - Minitokyo

Tagged under Basilisk

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Hi Everyone! Fullmetal here! I was just wondering has anyone seen Basilisk before?! It has to be on of my fav animes! Because of all the blood! Tell me what you think of the anime and who are you fav characters!

Fav characters: Akeginu, Tenzen, Hotarubi, Yashamaru, Gennosuke, Hyoma, and Okoi.

My rating on this anime would probaly would be a 10 out of 10.

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

I've seen it and it has been compared to Romeo & Juliet, the ninja version. It has it's flaws and it's moments. I must say, the poison lady (forgot her name) is well liked in my book. i'd give it a 7 out of 10.

i like the anime, but my favorite people would be the guy that used the string maid out of black hair, and the poison lady. i would give it a 7 out if 10.

Game programmer and Anime freak

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

The posion lady is Kagero. And the guy with the string is Yashamaru. I hated Kagero. I still do she killed Koushiro! I hate her ability. But i love Hotarubi. The one with butterflies. Its is messed up how she dies though!
Kagero- 4/10
Yashamaru- 10/10
Hotarubi- 10000/10

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

Agreed, Kagero was a rather distasteful creature. But i really liked the way she killed Koushiro by using her powers in tandem with Saemon's. I'd give Basilisk 7 out of 10.

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i totally agree it's a romeo and juliet ninja version XD
i like that even the powers of the pair just work together. ;)
^ all they gotta do is stare at each other and there'll be no war. lolx XD

i'd probably give it a 10 for not being too long :D

Signature

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

I really liked Basilisk....But episode when Koshiro and Hyoma fought was the best episode... But the way Akeginu died was so messed up!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.