Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Phobia: whats yours? - Minitokyo

Phobia: whats yours?

you have: (or are closest to having):

Claustrophobia
3 votes
Arachnaphobia
4 votes
Acrophobia
2 votes
Darkness (?)
2 votes
Agoraphobia
1 votes
Other
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

hmmm...this is a question thats been bugging me for ages...which is phobia category is the highest? i think it will be arachnaphobia...

anyway, what are you scared of? it doesnt have to be on the poll, just say

personally, i really hate spiders and enclosed spaces.

and if you were confused about the terms of categories listed in the poll, i've written a brief description summarizing the main point

Claustrophobia: fear of enclosed spaces

Acrophobia: phobia of heights etc?

Agoraphobia: fear of being too far away from home

Arachnaphobia: fear of arachnids (spiders, scorpions, you get the picture) im guilty with this one myself, come to think of it...

Darkness: i dont know the proper scientific category this one fits into, if you know and could tell me, that would be much appreciated :D this is the one most kids and young people have. their imaginations run wild and they get really terrified at night that something will happen in the dark.

and other: ive heard theres people who have a phobia of anything to do with France, marriage, etc

so yeah~ vote in the poll and tell me why ^^

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

i HATE butterflies..
it flies around me n i'll run away as fast as i could
i always think they would eat me
n they'r not beautiful at all!
n i'm arachnophobic too..
jeez, anything crawling on my legs, i'll scream away..
n i was once afraid to drive, but i'm not now! :D

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

i dun like insects XD

Signature
I'm back! :D

yukiyo

yukiyo

YEAH~! i hate anything that crawls onto your legs. its just EWWW~! i have a fear of all bugs really D:

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

haha i dun i just squash them haha

Signature

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

how would you describe a fear of crowds?

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Ochlophobia is the fear of crowds...

I'm afraid of heights. Even on tv, if I see someone looking over the edge, my legs hurt so bad! :(

merged: 04-17-2007 ~ 05:27am
Phobophobia is the fear of fear... lol

Ochibi-san

Ochibi-san

v. ?? ?? ?

Spiders.

Spiders and height...though I've actually learn to overcome my height problem a few years back..so I guess that's off the list...hmm

Oh yeah! I hate the dark...it's so eerie and creepy and just raises the hair on my neck.

Oh..I have an intense fear of lightening and storms...ack...I hate it

Other than that, I'm pretty much fearless!^^

(Yes..I'm a big scary cat... >.<)

v. ?? ?? ?

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Quote by Ochibi-san
Oh..I have an intense fear of lightening and storms...ack...I hate it

Other than that, I'm pretty much fearless!^^

(Yes..I'm a big scary cat... >.<)

Aw, my kitty is too...you're soo cute! :D

I used to be afraid of spiders, but now that I know which ones are bad and good, I'm not afraid of them anymore.

Ochibi-san

Ochibi-san

v. ?? ?? ?

Ne...oh! It took me a second to get the kitty comment...haha..I'm kinda dense...^^;

Ewwie...I hate spiders...they're all leggy and crawly and I'm squirming just thinking about it...

'SPECIALLY the those daddy long legs or whatever...ewwie...

v. ?? ?? ?

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Those are called "Harvestmen" and they're actually poisonous, but their fangs are (supposedly) too short to bite us, so... they're harmless.

Black Widows.... ARGH! Scary/deadly/freak me the crap out!

Ochibi-san

Ochibi-san

v. ?? ?? ?

O.o! Nuh uh! Ew...there was a really long one in my bathroom...'cept turn the water on, took a broom, swipe it down to the tub, and watch it drown down the drain.

Oh..the black ones with the red/orange stuff on their back? Never saw one before in actual real life...(don't want to either)

v. ?? ?? ?

yukiyo

yukiyo

EWWWW~ i Hate all arachnids really. note the capital on 'hate' btw. omgggg, u noe those tarantulas, and those really huge Huntsmen? arghhh i shiver everytime i think of them!

well, seems a majority of us hate insects lol XD

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I have fear of many things...
too long to list...
one of them is being bored and lonely though...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

I've seen black widows as big as quarters! They're the ones with a red hourglass on their back... I threw my sandal at one I saw the other day....they're nasty...

I actually had a friend in school who had a (tame) pet tarantula... he let me hold it. At first I was terrified, he told me to calm down and the spider just kinda walked in my hand. He said that if I was afraid, it would be too... it was still kinda creepy, but I think I'm a little better with spiders now.... at least when I know that its not poisonous and its tame...

yukiyo

yukiyo

Quote by yothsothgothI've seen black widows as big as quarters! They're the ones with a red hourglass on their back... I threw my sandal at one I saw the other day....they're nasty...

I actually had a friend in school who had a (tame) pet tarantula... he let me hold it. At first I was terrified, he told me to calm down and the spider just kinda walked in my hand. He said that if I was afraid, it would be too... it was still kinda creepy, but I think I'm a little better with spiders now.... at least when I know that its not poisonous and its tame...

wow. people have pet spiders and all i have is a pet cactus >___>;; oh yeah~! thanks makiyasha for giving me Yachiru <33 :)

oo i forgot that they can kinda sense if your scared. makes sense that they would become scared too.

how big was the tarantula? i wanna noes ^_____^

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Like a baby... like bigger than a golfball and smaller than a baseball...
creepy... but cool... <<<---am a brave girl...lol :D

LifeAndColor

The Observer

Mine is definately heights. I hate the thought off helplessly falling to your death and there is nothing you can do.

yukiyo

yukiyo

Quote by yothsothgothLike a baby... like bigger than a golfball and smaller than a baseball...
creepy... but cool... <<<---am a brave girl...lol :D

haha, yeah~! you go girl XD

i kinda have a problem with heights.. and i really dislike bees

yukiyo

yukiyo

we all have fears of insects lol. i HATE bees when you swim and they buzz around. its as if they swarm in hopes of stinging you again and again.

does anyone know why bees gather around pools when you swim? O___O

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

lol no idea ask ganjamus

Signature

I'm afraid of almost all bugs so..... does that count as Arachnaphobia?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

lol i aint afriad but i will freak out tt is all XD

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.