Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 At school your stereotype is...? - Minitokyo

At school your stereotype is...?

so~ which one are you? (or fit closest to)

The Emo
5 votes
The Dumb Blonde
0 votes
The Nerd
14 votes
The Asian
16 votes
The Jock
0 votes
Other
30 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

hmph. well, you all know what a stereotype is...(i hope) well if u dont, i'll help you familiarise the term:

Stereotype: in modern usage, a stereotype is a simplified mental picture of an individual or group of people who share certain characteristic (or stereotypical) qualities. The term is often used in a negative sense, and stereotypes are seen by many as undesirable beliefs which can be altered through education and/or familiarisation. Stereotypes are common in the world of drama, where they are often used as a form of dramatic shorthand.

the above poll are the stereotypes that first came to my head when making this thread. when you comment, please tell us the choice you vited for and why. if you chose 'other' then tell us which other stereotype you fit into...

well. happy commenting ^0^

merged: 04-16-2007 ~ 04:06pm
oh YEAH~! i forgot to add my stereotype~!

haha. im the ice queen believe it or not. im really different online tho. but i never express myself to my peers. its kinda like i dont wanna opem myself up to the others so they can read me like a book...

and dont get the wrong idea that im dumb either. i assure u im not...XD

oh yeah~! i hang out with the asian group of people ^^ im asian myself, but u can figure out my nationality

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

i'm social, but i dun hang out wif ppl much.. i jes love to make LOADS of friends, but i dun think that hanging wif em 24/7 would do any good.. i'm not in the IN group, but i still noe em n they still acknowledge me.. just so, i'm a leader of my own pack..

n btw, i'm an asian n live in asia, so how can i vote for that? :P

yukiyo

yukiyo

YEAH~! go ahead ^^

White people are harmless.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

I don't actually fit into a sterotype. Even though I'm Asian I can't say I fit into the Asian sterotype mainly 'coz I don't act Asian. Not exactly emo 'coz I don't wear black clothes nor do I cut my wrists, though I'm slight depressed at the moment. I'm not a nerd 'coz the marks I get in my uni assignments are quite average. I'm not quite sure what 'The Jock' is... but I wiki'd it and I can definitely say I'm not one. And for sure I know I'm not the 'Dumb Blonde'!

*Shrug* Seriously, I don't know what sterotype I fit into... or any sterotype for that matter.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

The Nerd! 8d not really, but I'm a gaming nerd and a music nerd and hang out with nerdy people that solve rubiks cubes and do calculus for fun and stuff...and I'm awkward in social events too. haha.
I wish I had nerdy grades, but they are just slightly above average. Dx

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

yukiyo

yukiyo

oo, come to think of it i AM kinda a nerd. haha, my friends at school like to tease me about my grades :D i dont look like a nerd nor act like one, but it kinda shows in my grades XD >___>;;

im not emo...at least i dont think so...haha, my big sis dresses all in black >____>;; but it suits her

oo i forgot to define The Jock: stereotypical genre of character that is characterised loosely on the basis of sport. (simply put, a person who is good at sport, the opposite of a nerd, and doesnt scrape good marks)

did that help clear things up? thanks for reminding me btw ^___^

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

That's funny, I'm two of those stereotypes: The Asian and The Emo. I'm a blend of both, and I prefer it that way. On the one hand, I dress stylishly, and I care about fashion (I'm a guy, so you could say I'm metro). But on the other hand, I <3 emo/punk music, and my friends tell me I exhibit "emo" characteristics.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

yukiyo

yukiyo

lalala~ me too XD XD i take care of what i dress (in a good way) O__O except i have this melancholy aura around me ^_^' im really different online XP total opposite - but there you go :)

I am the one there that not is inculded I am the loner. I gess that could come under nerd but I'm not too sure.

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

The asian....and not in a good way.....=_= however I don't mind them....all stupid XD
I am the loner, the emo, the nerd....all of them! Just mix and u'll get me ^^

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

ugh, the emo phenomena is sweeping my school, so many victims . . . haha. I personally don't care for labels and stereotypes, let people be people . . .

Signature

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I'm the quiet but easily angered (then I get loud) anime, manga, and Theatre otaku. Large groups of people also make me nervous; additionally, I'm a big nerd when it comes to languages (60774 |_0\/3 |_337 5p34|<!*).

*"Gotta love Leet Speak!"

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

manhattanitgirl

manhattanitgirl

Alden Demoss

I guess I would be a preppy or popular girl because I know everybody at school and I'm a cheerleader....

Signature Image
Alden Demoss

At school I'm quiet but if I'm around some friends I'll speak a little but I don't wear black or anything like that so I'm not emo. I suck at sports so I'm not a jock either. Well you can figure out the rest I gotta go.

deftbeat

deftbeat

Rhythms that you go through..

i dont fit exactly on those categories, just the normal type or sometimes random on what i prefer to look, or do.

I was the inteligent and antisocial girl, other classmates weren't enough interesting people to enjoy animes, fantastic litherature, a ghotic organ concert at a cathedral, or fascinate with science...
Pity for them, all the beautiful things they have lost. :P

I prefer to be alone since my family taught me to depend on myself but sometimes it is better to hangout with my friends since they all makes me happy a lil bit.

i prefer to be left alone..
untouched..
unloved..
hehe .. anyways u get the point O_o

im stereotyped as dark labels lyk emooo, scenic, skater, punk, goth whatever....
sumtyms i h8 it when they stereotype me fur my looks...
it's just my styler but doesnt mean that i do bad things

&LiVE LYF TO iTS FULLEST;

I'm the Tomboy, I think, even though I'm not into sports.

I like throwing mudballs and bugs and stuff.:P And I dress in mens clothing (I don't own any dresses or skirts at all. not even girly pants.:P).

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I don't know what i'm in, but maybe I stick with Asians, I hang out Asian people. Maybe I'm also a bit of a nerd, because some I feel like I'm sitting around a bunch of idiots in my Geometry class (not offense to those people). Why do I say this? Because some of those people are a year older than me but they know less than me, and call me a genius for some odd reason.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

haha^^ oh.. my freinds think i'm a real cutie and is slow *slow huh,,, what's that suppose to mean* they are soo mean to mee! but i like them! ^^ my best freinds!

nice question if i may say so :P
well... who am i.. well a mix of geek and,, maybe somewhat pretty brunett kind of.. well you get the picture.. i would like to consider my self as the hot librarien.. but you know.. ones own opinion aint always enough :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.