Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bubble Tea: whats your fav flavour~? - Minitokyo

Bubble Tea: whats your fav flavour~?

Best sago with bubble tea is:

rainbow sago
2 votes
grape jelly
0 votes
vanilla pudding
0 votes
apple jelly
0 votes
chocolate tapioca pearl
1 votes
other
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

HAHA~! most people here (i think) WOULD have tried bubble tea some where during their past years. its a taiwanese drink...

whats your favourite bubble tea flavour(s)?

best combination (flavour)?

whats your favourite bubble tea place to hang out?

best way to drink bubble tea?

do you have sago with it? jelly? pudding? tell me alllll~

haha...and i just have to ask, what kind of straws does your bubble tea come with? XD

hehe...i LOVE starting threads about food XD well, post away~

notes: the whole poll thingo about sago were the types of sago in the bubble tea place that i hang out with my friends. if theres any other sago you like, tell us ^^

and for those of u who ask: vanilla pudding really IS a sago served with bubble tea

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

niuuuuuuuuuuuu mine is honey XD yep thats right honey flavoured ones XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

yukiyo

yukiyo

HONEY?! i didnt noe u could get that, but theres honeydew ones lol. Kura likes them >___>;; i prefer the peach ones.

ermm...oh and the winter love one is nice ^_____^

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I also like honeydew the most. XD Love the color and the flavor. :)

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

yukiyo

yukiyo

haha, its my big sisters favourite flavour XD when we go to get bubble tea, she will rush off and buy the honeydew one

on the other hand my little sis...omg shes addicted to the coffee one. shes likes the bitter taste and the caffiene kick she said. >_<

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

oreo!

merged: 04-17-2007 ~ 05:52pm
nata de coco

Signature
I'm back! :D

yukiyo

yukiyo

HAHA~! i dunno if we can get oreo in our bubble tea shops XD i better check next time lol

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Probably just the pearls.. I prefer peach milk tea!

yukiyo

yukiyo

^____^ yep, peach is really nice :)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

"Bubble" Tea? I've heard of Green Tea, but not Bubble Tea :o Is it like regular fruit tea, or is it sweet? It sounds like candy XD

yukiyo

yukiyo

oo i'll define it for you:

Bubble tea is a tea beverage that originated in Taiwan in the 1980s. The term "bubble" refers to the tapioca balls in the drink. These chewy tapioca balls, or "pearls," are consumed along with the beverage through a wide straw. Bubble Tea is extremely popular in Asia, Europe and Canada. It has only recently started to gain popularity in the United States.

Bubble tea is generally split into two types: fruit-flavored teas, and milk teas. Milk teas may use dairy or non-dairy creamers. Bubble tea is especially popular in many East Asian countries such as Taiwan, South Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), .

hmm...did that clear things up? XD its served in a clear plastic cup (often sporting a dome shaped lid) wth large straws.

merged: 04-17-2007 ~ 09:11pm

Quote by saikusa"Bubble" Tea? I've heard of Green Tea, but not Bubble Tea :o Is it like regular fruit tea, or is it sweet? It sounds like candy XD

haha, it DOES sound like candy come to think of it. Candy Tea XD its like a fruit tea with milk in it

aria-chan

Kuching, Sarawak

I like the black milk tea with black pearls. Avocado isn't bad either. :)

Signature

yukiyo

yukiyo

avocado? O_O wow - there are many many flavors they dont sell where i live O_O i shall go to singapore this year and see if there are more interesting flavours >)

hmm - latest bubble tea ive had was a rose one O_O with rainbow jelly sago XD

oh man i love bubbletea! When i went to chicago last year, there was bubbletea place everywhere, i had like 2 everyday, they were so good too cause it was made from real fruits instead of the fake flavor. But the best i had there was like strawberry watermelon at this one store, it was one of the best ever! but dun you guys think they kindda overcharge? At my place, it costs nearly $4 for one. I guess the size is pretty reasonable, but still, it's pretty expensive espeicaly when its just artificial flavor.

Moloko47

Moloko47

Paradise Lost~

i like d red tea flavour but basically it'z made frm d crushed pearls.. honeydew n champagne or even bubblegum is gud :D

She shines
in a world full of ugliness
she matters
when everything is meaningless
Fragile
she doesn't see her beauty
she tries to get away
sometimes
it's just that nothing seems worth saving
i can't watch her slip away
I WONT LET YOU FALL APART
She reads the minds of all the people as they pass her by
hoping someone can see
if i could fix myself i'd -
but it's too late for me
I WONT LET YOU FALL APART

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

well, lime ~

lychee with pearl is soo good ^^ or just normal pearl tea

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.