Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If this were your last day of life... - Minitokyo

If this were your last day of life...

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Well your statement proves that everybody can grow up XD btw. i don't think that anybody here would go out and make some stupid sh!t.... =_=

Tell my parents i love them and go spend some time with friends =)

hmm, my bad mind says, kill all u hate and my nice mind says, say the one u love, that u love her and have a wonderful last day ... take drugs and at the end of the day take a line cokain and die with a smile ...

no, all stupid bullshit ... i dunno what i would do on my last day on earth ... maybe end it at the beginning of the day, cauze one last day is too short ...

>>>>.........................................................
....mess with the best and u'll die like the rest....
..........................................................<<<<

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

ok, here goes...

1. wake up, take a shower, get dressed
2. go online and release my experemental viruses
3. distribute my stuff to my friends
4. kill my parents
5. say goodbye to my girlfriend
6. die...

May the Woot be with you!

Fenrir

-

Quote by FulgoreWrite out a list of what stuff of mine goes to what friends. Then play Halo ALL DAY!!!

haha! You beat me too it, minus the Halo playing tho :D

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Quote by DJ-of-EI go use my money toget 10 prostitutes.

sounds good!!!

i would probably take my brother's car and drive it even though i dont have my liscenes yet. Go to the theme park with every single friend i have and just enjoy it. =]

I would kill my first seargent here at NMMI and then i would call Stacy and tell her how much i love her

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i asked this to my friends after we watched dawn of the dead...we all said sex xO

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Neh...if it was the last day of my life...I wouldn't really care. I mean, wouldn't life be better when I'm gone? I won't be in the way of anything, I won't cause anymore trouble, I won't have money wasted on me, people won't have to get angry at me and yaddy yaddy yadda. *sigh* Life without me, I wonder what it'd be like.

Quote by cloud_nineSame as meg~ but I don&#39;t think one day is enough to do all those things~ XD

I would tell my parents and loved ones that I cherish them, even after death. I would try to make one person as happy as possible as a way to prove my existence, then I would go to my favorite spot on the beach and lie there until the time comes....

ooo.. and confess to all the girls I dated and liked that I would like to have one last go if possible, maybe even more than one~ *has ecchi thoughts* XD =D

Ooh! Good answer!

Survey says: Ding!

Number one, have sex! XD \n/

*hums theme song to Family Fued*

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Something sexual is definitely at the top of my list :P

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

SpideI2_man

awesomesauce

I'd probably do nothing...perhaps enjoy some good eats and good company

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Spend all my time with my loved ones. Enjoy every second with them till I take in my last breath of air. Eerrlll~~ (dead already)..

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Quote by cloud_nineSame as meg~ but I don&#39;t think one day is enough to do all those things~ XD

I would tell my parents and loved ones that I cherish them, even after death. I would try to make one person as happy as possible as a way to prove my existence, then I would go to my favorite spot on the beach and lie there until the time comes....

ooo.. and confess to all the girls I dated and liked that I would like to have one last go if possible, maybe even more than one~ *has ecchi thoughts* XD =D

Have a feeling I'd do most the same thing, including the ecchi part (sadly enough...), cept I'd prolly wind up going on a dueling run as well, like crapmonster. preserving olden ways. So much fun.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

If it were my last day, I'd divide all my stuff up amongst my friends, tell everyone good bye and then go to my favorite hiding spot and be alone for the rest of the day just thinking over my life. Perhaps even writing some things into a journal leaving it for someone to find. Not very exciting, but exactly what I'd do.

-- Mishkali

hmm,
-one last morning jog through the valley
-box up the stuff I wanna give to my friends
-call one of my cloest friend and wish her good luck in everything
-call grandmother and tell her I care about her
-tell my parents I care about 'em and to take care of each other
-jet off to ... somwhere and spend the rest of the day with a friend
-street race with that same friend

Abadonna

Abadonna

I would just sleep the whole day, and in the evening wander off into anywhere. i wouldn;t say good bye to anybody.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I'll have a big party with all my friends and family and then lot of sex before I die.

Earn money reading e-mails here

I'd try to get my fifteen seconds of fame.

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I would spend it with my family.

Signature

I just want to be together with my best friends.

"Why do you want to die so badly?"

"No reason really. But we don't have any real reason to live, either, do we?"

I'd play some high stakes Hold em Tourney. and the other usual stuff

umm ..I would pray and ask god for mercy

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.