Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If this were your last day of life... - Minitokyo

If this were your last day of life...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

i know.. its weird..but i would like to have my last cup of green tea before i die ^^"

Signature

I'll eat as many sushis as I can.... Lol.........

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

First I would try to get to Japan,somehow... then try one of Hokkaidos Hot Springs..and then I would spend all my little money to sweets and ice cream...After that I would search for a very cute girl and say her that Shes The Cutest thing over the whole world.Put on my favourite anime T-shirt and try to pickpocket a few rich bastard on the streets. Feed all the stray cats near our district.After that if I would still have enough time I would try to learn how to fly with a big kite thingy (not the toy),and after that I would try bungee jumping from the Eiffel tower.Visit my most hated idiotic classmates and try to punch em so their ego would lower a bit.At the end I would come home eat all kind of snacks and sweets and try to catch the best moment from the remaining anime epidsodes that I haven't watched yet. Stroke my cat and be with my family till the end.

I would head to Daytona, surf, and then head to the clubs to party until I passed out.

Dark-Tora

O_____O

Surely I would not be here, first of all I would like to kill my English teacher, and then... run away from there the more fast I can

Say my last goodbyes, and look to have a really...happy memory to go out with.

party all out until I die, I wouldnt want to say my goodbyes to anyone because I will meet them in the next stage anyways, Hopefully which is heaven. HOHOHO. PARTY PARTY PARTY, DRINK DRINK DRINK, BE HAPPY AND DIE UNCATIOUSLY.

anime + read = A+

Pay off all my debts, write a will, say goodbye to friends and family, and get layed.

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

To fight against somebody that really has good abilities

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

If this was the last day of my life i would tell the person i loved that i love him
i would do the most crazy and fun stuff that i wasnt able to do before...or ddnt have the courage to do them....
hmmm... donnou wt else to say.... if i lied to som1 before i will go and tell him all the truth even if it will be very painful.... i guess thats all...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Sex, jam with the band. Eat at my favourite restaraunts. Go smash my computer at work and school. Then go to church and ask forgiveness for my sins. Then just chill with family.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

I would do anything that I want like getting back at enemies.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I would want to be with my family. Spending every single second with those that I love most would be the perfect ending.

Signature

First I sing
Total Slaughter, Total Slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de dai, Genocide. La de da de duh, An ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time

Then I would steal all the nuclear bombs and send them to the middle of the earth and take everyone with me ....dont ask how i'm goin to do this but it'll happen maybe.

Mmmm. Dancing, singing and\or reading my most favourite book.

I will tell her how I had a wonderful life with her and i hope i can be with she again in next life. Then i will live my last day like everyday i had before... :)

chresto

chresto

alu love :*

If this was the last day of my life, I would listen all my Music CDs one more time... and I would watch Onegai Twins one more time... and I would give all my belongings to my brother, except for my electric guitar (Stratocaster) which I want to be buried with me...

-.-.-. ph0T0cH0p3r d3sIgn3r .-.-.-
Signature

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

i'd just spend all my money away XP

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

I would tell all my friends and family goodbye. I would also tell that special someone how I feel about him and if he feels the same way then I would get it on with him. LMAO!

"If this were your last day to life..."
How would we die?
Is it everyone or just yourself?

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

World Domination

XD

Nah...I'd make a will, invite my friends over and play video games/talk/cause random chaos...and make all my friends go on a quest for a phoenix down or two...>.> Too much final fantasy...XD I'd also want my yaoi to be buried with me...>.>

Spend the day playing video games by myself.

Wow that sounds sad...

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

... i wouldnt be typing this msg now eh? maybe ill commit suicide so i dont have to wait for deaths to come to me....
j/k heheheh :)
wha? do i look suicidal to you?

hmm, I'd call all my family and friends, blow all my money, steal booze and get totally wasted while stuffing myself with pizza and playing Halo with all my friends, then one final walk at night gazing at the stars before the end... ...or I'd catch a quick flight over to a war zone and go out with a huge bang storming an enemy stronghold or something crazy like that

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.