Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Detail your worst bed hair moments - Minitokyo

Detail your worst bed hair moments

you wake up in the morning to find your hair:

perfectly the same as it was yesterday
1 votes
in acceptable acceptable condition
2 votes
a crows nest / pig stye
1 votes
you dont wanna hear the details...
0 votes
sticking up all over the place
1 votes
other
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

well... we've all had bed hair sometime during our lives.

but the question is: what was the worst hairstyle you ever woke up to in the morning?

and give us DETAILS. thats what the thread it about. :)

oh yeah, and dont be shy about it. its not like we've never had bed hair either XD

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Ok. TRUE STORY (unfortunately)...
Once, when I was about 9 or 10... I accidently slept with gum in my mouth. Yup, it really happens. It was all over too! I couldn't believe that bubblegum could get that horribly stuck in my hair... I had to have my mom cut it out of my hair. At the time, my hair was down to my waist. Half of it had to be cut off to be even. It was awful. T_T

I personally think that my hair is terrible EVERY morning. I have fairly long, brown, slightly curly hair. Every morning I wake up to horrible matted tangles and it looks like I got in a fight with a lawnmower and lost. :( I wish I knew what to do with it to make it not so bad in the morning.

Any suggestions?

yukiyo

yukiyo

gum?! wow XD hmmm...i have middle/long black, layered spikyish hair >_< i usually tie in up in a ponytail and sleep so it isnt so messy in the morning XD it works for me~ u can try it if u want, but its irritating the first few times you try it

oo, my hair is especially terrible when i cant sleep, i know this is the same for alot of people, but with mine, it's extreme XD it like full sticks up in the morning because i was tossing and turning around at night. i wake up and i freak :o

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Thanks for the advice. :D
How do you keep your hair from breaking when you tie it up at night?
Do you use some kind of super-awesome conditioner or what?

yukiyo

yukiyo

hmmm...what do you mean by the term break? O_O i just tie it up without anything else XD i dont need to use a conditioner in my hair :)

it depends on what your hair is like really. but i dont think you will need anything else :) my friend also does this and she has really long hair, but it works for her :)

Oh. A few months or a year ago I think it was that long ago. I was really tired so I went to sleep earlier than usual, the next morning when I woke up and went to get ready you know brush teeth, wash face, change,etc. Ya know when it's really windy and your hair's blowing all over the place? More than tied up cause u left it down? Well that's what my hair looked like. The left/right side (I can't remember which), it looked like a manga pic where they try to show the wind is blowing so they make the hair the side the wind's blowing toward blow back or something like that.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.