Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Bankai would you choose to have? - Minitokyo

Which Bankai would you choose to have?

Tagged under Bleach

Which Bleach Bankai would you like to have?

Byakuya's - Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
44 votes
Renji's - Hihiou Zabimaru
2 votes
Ikkaku's - Ryuumon Houzukimaru
4 votes
Ichigo's - Zangetsu
19 votes
Other
23 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

this isnt limited to only the Bankais in Bleach. you can choose to make a bankai that represents you ^^

if i had to choose one from Bleach, i would choose Byakuya's. the whirling mass of sakura petals is very pretty to look at, albeit strong. it would be neat to control 1000 petals and watch them dice your enemy to pieces~

i like Hitsugaya's Bankai too :) i like ice and cold weather

but if i had to make a unique bankai for myself, i'd want to incorporate flowers and snowflakes in it ^____^ i've always loved both.

oooo and i want to see Kenpachi's bankai too. unfortunately, he cant have one. but it would be awesome to see it considering how powerful he is WITHOUT one. >___>;;

so what bankai would represent you? feel free to post comments~

and im sorry if i got the bankai's names' wrong. there escaping me right now - if you know the correct name and could correct me, that would be much appreciated :)

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

If Kenpachi knew his swords name he could have Bankai...but I guess if he did...he could destroy anyone..cuz his bankai would be awesome xD...He's probably the number 1 person people wish had bankai lol..anyway I like Renji's Ryuumon Houzukimaru cuz it helps defense and offense...No where as near as cool as Byakyuuya's Senbon Zakura but still a humble bankai in itself...Still going back to Ryuumon Houzukimaru, Renji has just obtained it and probably still has a long way to go to master it...Its unique and can deliver devestating attacks but as seen during the Arrancar filler,its kinda slow if Renji does not have enough reiatsu....but all in all a good decent bankai xD...Another cool person to see have bankai is ...Yachiru-chan xD don't know what it'll be but it will have something to do with pink thats for sure XD

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

yukiyo

yukiyo

YEAH~! lol, yachiru and PINK xD haha. yeah i like renji's too, but prefer Senbonzakura ^___^

I love Toushirou-kun's Bankai! it's amazing! being able to control ice and the weather. Since i'm a water elemental user, i'd love that bankai. ^_^

yukiyo

yukiyo

oo~ u mean Hyourinmaru bankai thingo? YEAH thats awesome~ ^____^ my lil sis loves that one so much XD im a wind elemental user...but i'd love to have Senbozakura XD even tho its mixed earth/wind

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

I would have Senbonzakura Kageyoshi Hands down. There was no thought to that. I love Byakuya's bankai.... And plus i love Cherry Blossoms.

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

yukiyo

yukiyo

yeah~! <3 cherry blossom is nice ^_______^ but if i did have senbonzakura, i would have kikyou flowers instead of the sakura...or some other flower :D

Tensa Zangetsu and Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

yukiyo

yukiyo

oo so thats what ichigo's was called - thanks :)

I liked Ichigo's bankai. Ultimate speed is so cool cuz it allows u to dodge better and look for an opening to attack too.

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Yeah...Tensa Zangetsu is good...But i like Tousen's bankai too..Enma Korogi

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

zangetsu is really good, simply because of the speed and the simplicity of it. its a sword, simple enough. and as it was stated, a bankai is too large for a katana, therefore you need another 10 years of training to fully master it. zangetsu is a normal sized weapon so it doesnt require too much training to master.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... hmmm.... I think Byakuya's Bankai is waaay cool... senbonzakura kageyoshi ROCKS! (and the sakura petals are cute too) ^_^

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni's bankai, though we havent seen it yet, will probably be one of the strongest and coolest, his Shikai exudes awesomeness . . . but I would have to say that right now, Byakya's Bankai is amazing . . .

Signature

I would say Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is cool, but I like Tousen's bankai too.:)

And Hyourinmaru isn't bad too...

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

senbonzkura... especially when Byakuya uses the White Emperor when fighting Ichigo.. The white wings are just cool
I'm also interested in Uruhara's bankai (Crimson Princess) and Shikeguni's bankai also..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

tousen's bankai is wicked...
byaku-shin's uber pretty!

i want to see yamaji's, soi fon's, aizen's and gin's bankai...

if i could have any Bankai that i've seen so far, it would have to be Hitsugaya's Daiguren Hy?rinmaru

I'm too lazy to create one of my own right now. In my fanfictions, the few of my OC's has bankais, but I haven't thought about them that much yet, so I'll just pick one for the list.

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, of course. Three stages, cool name, and an amazing final form (I wonder if those wings can be use for flying?). Yup, that's my choice :)

tousen and ikkaku

kyoka suigetsu of course

CUE BALL( ikkaku)'S RYUUMON HOUZUKIMARU ROCKS! its looks bloody cool

Byakuya's is so elegant. He doesn't even need to really move.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

I like Ichigo's. I really like the fact that it makes him ueber-fast, and I like the sword design--plain, pure black with a swastika handguard.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.