Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just a few question about delection - Minitokyo

Just a few question about delection

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Quote by botchii The description of the scan you submitted was deemed insufficient. It had one of the following problems:
- It was not clear whether or not the scan was done by you.
- It was taken from an image gallery or official site and you failed to provide the proper credit to the individual or website. You may submit the scan again and provide information about the artist or the website.

If you genuinely do not know where the image came from, simply stating "Not my scan." will suffice, but in a duplicate situation, individuals who provide proper credit will have their scans stay and yours deleted.

Continual non-credit uploading will result in a ban from uploading.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
This scan was taken from BYTM and has been sized down.

Kei does not want his scans redistributed/uploaded to other sites.

Here is the scan ...
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1705/881900pcgames0411sweetdbl2.th.jpg

Ok, I am just confusing about wht I did for the scan. I post it and said it's not my scan, and I cant find it in the list, so I just post it in "Other" section.
I wondered where these galleries go? If they are existed in this forum ...

And I did all the above .. I stated the Artist name and the website too ... so wht did I do wrong?

"Kei does not want his scans redistributed/uploaded to other sites." <-- I dun understand this either - -" Who is Kei?

I hope that someone will clear me, so I wont get any mistakes next time.

Thanks

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

Kei is the owner of BYTM. All the scans you can find on this page are forbidden to upload at Minitokyo.net because he doesn't want them to be uploaded.

You took this scan from a page which is forbidden.
You can find all the pages here: http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/4/

Ohh ~ Souka, I found them in a Chinese forum, not tht website tho ...
And I cant get into BYTM website ...

Anyway, thanks for the info. :)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Quote: This scan was taken from BYTM and has been sized down.

Kei does not want his scans redistributed/uploaded to other sites.

The scan has been taken from beyourtruemind.net. Someone then put it on another site where you found it. Sadly that site did not respect Kei's (the owner of bytm) request not to put his scans up on another site.

We, however, do respect the wishes of other sites. Since Kei has asked that the scans from bytm not be posted elsewhere we therefore delete those scans that originally came from bytm, even if they have been filtered through other sites.

Sorry that you had to lose a scan that way, but it's the fault of that Chinese website who shouldn't have redistributed Kei's scans.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.