Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Shipuuden: still like the characters? - Minitokyo

Naruto Shipuuden: still like the characters?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 24 total items

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

as the topic says. true they grew up already.
but do u still like the characters as u used to like them back then?

i got pissed off on sakura's new image. she got stronger which is fine with me.
but with her strength also came physical changes.... she looks so..... manly....

wat bout u? think theyre still as good as before? or even better?
or maybe they got worst?

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Well, my opinion only, they're fine.
i do'nt really care about their image, though.
hehehe...
They're okei by me! ^/__\^

*Is Itachi still in naruto: shipuuden?

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

yes he is.

As for characters I love new Hinata to death ^^, TenTen is as she was in Naruto which is fine with me. I don't care about Sakura cos' I didn't like her from the start :)

Sasuke looks like an bigger idiot now (hehehe) and the biggest changes I see are those in Naruto. He truly grew up.

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

it is true that sakura looks more manly....lol, as Masashi Kishimoto states, he was never really good at drawing feminine characters. but aside from her, i like the changes. ^^

i don't think that she looks more manly, but they would have given her a chest, it must have not changed in the 2 1/2 years.

Game programmer and Anime freak

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

What's fine is that Shippuuden focused on the Akatsuki group.. good for those who likes to see those guys in action. bout sakura.. uhh.. yeah, i don't like her outfit there.. wish she was just like the usual..

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

u guys seen their fight against kakashi?
*Sakura:front... back... left...right...*
*Sakura:below... XD*
*uses fist to blow ground and reveils kakashi*
*Kakashi: wat d hell XD*

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

*tnx info-0

I luv the new Neji!
He's stronger than before, hehe. =p!

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

I totally love the new Neji too! Hotter and stronger :D (Although my sis thinks he looked better before...XD)
I never liked Sakura, and it hasn't changed for Shippuden. ooh i don't like her outfit either...
But the new Naruto is awesome! Looks waay better :D

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

I hate Sasuke image-- he looks so old. Sweat

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

i luv the new neji! and im glad lee hasnt changed a bit!
i dont mind abt sakura, hardly even noticed.
sasuke, i have no idea wat goes on in his mind. he and sai have no expression watsoeva! atleast sai trys... XD

eveion

eveion

I love Art!

Shippuden rocks, but this Gaara arc is taking forever, geez. I still love this anime, cuz it kicks ass. :D:

big words for such small vermin

I really dont like Sasuke's new clothes, if he wanted to make him look like a samurai he should have put him in a kimono, or at least not make him look like two triangles. He just looks wide somehow, just allover wide. Sakura does, indeed, look manly. Or at least a lot less cute than she used to. Naruto looks ok, just like a young teenager.

Everyone else is good though, and these are mostly just small things i dont like. But they do look overall alot less humorous, and i dont know

shippuden character's are better than in the 1st season/ they're stronger and more wise

hmmm I like how saakura changed, I don't care if she's more manly or not, I really Hated her at the beggining of the series..the whole Sasuke this Sasuke that annooyed me ^^''but then she cut her hair and somehow she's one of my favourites :D and now she's stronger and more independent. and actually I didn't like her old outfit ,this one suits her ^^
Neji..hmm I'm not really sure obut his new clothes, but Hinata looks great with long her :D:D as for Sasuke I like him much more now thanks to the loss of his emotional breakdowns... ^.^

Naruto- he's as great as always I thought it was immpossible but I like him even more now :)

I like Sakura better as she really got something great to mention now. Previously she had no special abilites and I thought she's really weak then. However, who would dare say Sakura is weak after 2 years of training with the violent Tsunade. Hahaha!

I like Sasuke a lot more too! He's turn really strong and able to defeat Orochimaru and Deidara! I hope he can fulfill his wish to kill Itachi soon.

Well... I don

definitely...I think Sakura has been the biggest improvement...medical genius now and actually useful in combat, who would have thought? I've been enjoying the show and looking forward to seeing more, though it does tend to drag on a bit.

i hate sasuke especially his costum make me feel strange, he look like new orochimaru

Their integrity would be better protected if there wasn't so much freaking filler.

I think that Sakura has gotton better because she was anoying and helpless before and now that Sasuke left shes not flirting with him all the time which was anoying. I think I like Sasuke better on the dark side. When they started comparing Sai with Sasuke I think Sasuke is cooler. I think that Hinata is a lot prettier than before. ^.^ And I really like that there putting the Akatsuki in there now. My favorite is Deidara for some reason. I just think hes cool.In the first few episodes, Naruto was kinda stupid but i think he keeps getting better. I think the Shippuuden episodes are better. but all I know is about the anime, i dont read naruto manga.

shes manly?... lol well... she doesn't look like a wrestler so i'm fine with that.. imo she still looks the same, just more confident which is a good thing...... its like tsunade.... i mean shes kinda barbaric but not manly lol

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

I like them all alright.They're cooler and stronger.But the coolest was Deidara.He is just soo cool with that hair and that lens-like optic in his left eye.

I think... they're ok.
When Sasuke was younger, I decided he was an arrogant brat. Now... he's still an arrogant brat.
Naruto, mmm... I like him the same.
Gaara, Personally, I think he gets better every time I see him.
Sakura, Not as annoying...
For me, they're pretty much the same.

Sakura, manly?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.