Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Case of the Mysterious Vanishing Credits - Minitokyo

The Case of the Mysterious Vanishing Credits

page 1 of 1 4 total items

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

For whatever reason, my credit count has been going down in the past few weeks even though I should actually be gaining credits because members have been adding some of my old submissions to their favorites. In fact, when I logged on today, my credit count was approximately twenty points lower than it had been the last time I had logged in.

Of course, none of this makes any difference to me, but I am still curious as to why this might be happening.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

I have no idea.... i didn't check my credit so i wouldn't know if that happens to me as well (not that i would care). But maybe there is something like a 'if you're not very active your credits go down slowly' kind of hidden rule somewhere... probably not, but that's all i could come up with.
Otherwise it's just a bug ^_^

Hmm..... actually I don't keep track of my credits so I'm not sure..... and I don't really care since I never use my credits..... unless I'm posting a wallie in the gallery

20?.... That's quite a lot
Wonder why....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

People, if you don't have anything to say relating to what happened or a solution to it, don't spam this topic. Please. I may not be a moderator, but I'm asking for the sake of the community.

I've shared a similar problem a few months ago. I was gradually losing credits (roughly five each day, or at least from what I calculated) and it continued for about a month. Then, it randomly stopped, just as it had started. I assume there is some sort of glitch in the system that is causing this..or prehaps something with the coding. I couldn't tell you. I, however, can say that it is rather fustrating when your losing credits when you barely even visit MT. Hopefully a problem to this solution can be found.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.