Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Upcoming new anime in 2,007 - Minitokyo

Upcoming new anime in 2,007

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

Heard School Days might be good if you are into that genre. I'm curious about Mushiuta also... but no information on that series so don't have any opinions on that yet x_x

Down it Down!

WELL I FINISH SOLA AND DIDN'T REALLY LIKE THE ENDING BUT THE DRAMA WAS PRETTY GOOD. I WILL RECOMEND ROMEO X JULIET AND SEREI NO MORIBUTO ALSO SETO NO HANAYOME.

My favourite is Clannad TV and Movie. Hope it will coming soon.(still 3months...) I

I think nobody mentioned Byousoku 5 Centimeter till now. I'm really looking forward to that... hopefully it won't take too long before it's finished...

2nd season of suzumiya haruhi? wow!
i'm watching murder princess!
but the 5th and 6th ova's aren't out yet.
have to be patient!
:D

El-Cazador
Hitohira
OverDrive
Romeo x Juliet
Kaze no Stigma

those are the best ^_^

anyone got a really good recommendation for me....

Signature

CND2007

CND2007

White

Clannad will be great. it looks so good.

A smile for the day.

Mahou.Shoujo.Lyrical.Nanoha StrikerS 3rd season is quite good.

I'm currently watching Ghost Hound, Rental Magica and Hitman Reborn, regarding 2007 releases.......i can't start other new ones.....i'll die......i'm already watching 6-7 ongoing anime.......how many more...?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.