Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will You Ever Leave Minitokyo? - Minitokyo

Will You Ever Leave Minitokyo?

Will You Ever Leave Minitokyo soon?

Yes
1 votes
No
12 votes
Maybe.....
0 votes
Not sure
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Given the fact that many members (minus the retired moderators), especially from the MT1 and MT2 eras, who had left Minitokyo really triggers my fingers to type out this question. X-P

Well, I myself was thinking, "Why would they ever left MT?" (Of course I know this sounds like stupid question). However, there's another thing I really want [must!] to point out: "Will you be able to maintain your activeness in MT as long as it exists?"

This is because the fact that MT is one of the most lively website, unlike others. As far as I live up my part of participation, I find no excuse to leave MT. It's my first international platform where I learn so many things beyond the boundaries of real world. :)

And thus, cracks another questions. (Make sure you answer this! XD ):
"If you were to get married or settle into working/career world, will you still able to keep your stay in MT?"

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

yes i would keep active here on my fave site minitokyo i love it theres somthing new every day and you can make new frends from all around the world

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

m.... well i've been here since MT1, MT2 and now the MT3...i dunno why still i can't leave this place...well lets see..... this site is my no.1 source of scans,wallpapers etc. + i made plenty of cool friends :D
i hope i can keep myslef active until now :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

no la,minitokyo is the best site ever ^-^

merged: 04-20-2007 ~ 05:45pm
n the question....i will for-ever

Signature
*insane laughter*Dear sister.... are you leaving me again?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i've been around since mt2 although i do remember signing up around mt1 days.
i really dont plan on leaving, i have become less active though

Signature Image

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

no offence... but i had thoughts on leaving mt and probably be leaving mt?
and still having thoughts on if i should leave mt or not XD
{i have my reasons to it XD}
hahahs... nothing is forever yeah?

..... I don't think so......
I hope I don't!
But..... nothing is for 100%

But I love my MT friends.....
I'm so confused @_@

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hmmm... I do find MT very interesting and fun. It's easy to communicate to others in here, and I really dont find people slitting each others throat. It's a very friendly environment. Since I haven't answered the question, I'll get to that now.. Yes, I would leave IF I feel I no longer am interested in this place and anime/etc.(Doubt it). But it could happen.

To me, whether I'm working or not, married or not, I'd still hop in here once in awhile and look around.

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

I doubt it, since noone is here pressuring me. I like the site, and will definitly be here until i quit the online scene.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I don't know really...
I like it here...
but there might be some reason in the future that will make me leave it...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Agree with Jasmine..... doubt I'll stay active forever...... but I like here.......

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

minitokyo has a lot good things, all refer to art, i love MT artist's art.

So i dont think i would ever leave MT

Ochibi-san

Ochibi-san

v. ?? ?? ?

To be honest...I'm not sure...sure everyone says they won't ever leave, but eventually, they'll leave eventually.

I use to go no the forum 24/7 and said that it was the best place ever and won't ever leave, and now I barely visit once a week...I guess things change over a while and you get bored.

My answer: I really don't know. More than likely, yes. I get bored with things so very easily...and I need a rebound. I dunno...I'll just have to wait and see.

v. ?? ?? ?

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I agree with Ochibi-san. We'll all probably leave eventually. Whether planned or unforeseen, something could keep us from coming back.

...as for me, we'll see what the future holds. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, though...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

If I can make some new friends and take them with me, I think I won't be as disappointed when I enevitably leave (hopefully much later in the future).

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

why leave mt? unless well smth reli big happen in real life tt u cant go on the net then maybe but if not no

Signature
I'm back! :D

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

hmmm... I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I haven't been around as long as most people but I have lots of memories here so even if I do leave I'll never forget all the people I met. ^.^ I've got a family here and I couldn't leave them behind. Not right now atleast. ^.^

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.