Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help my friend, need your suggestion - Minitokyo

Help my friend, need your suggestion

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i don't know if this kind of topic has been posted or haven't but this is really important

today one of my friend, well not exactly my friend but she's a friend of my friend so just call my friend...anyway, she came to my class, like usual to talk to my friend, then after the unimportant chit chat there came the subject...a girl who older (bout 1 year older) than her confessed her love to her, yes, it's lesbian

this girl, call her A, is very fond of my friend (call her B), B n A have known each other by sending instant message though cellphone and also goes to the same school, meaning my school, but haven't met in face..

then one day B call A and confess her love to her (WOOO.....you go girl!)...B has told A how straight she is but A keep on pushing she said tht B will change one day n she's planning to have sex organ operation (from girl to boy)...won't tht sweet, but really, she don't need to do tht, i mean A hates boys, wht she know is tht all boy are jerk so tht's why she choose girl...

this is the problem A is really aggressive n everyday she will wait for B in front of her class, guess now they know each other...n B can't stand it, not to mention this is the 1st time she got sth like this...although i like yuri thingy but pls, B is my friend n i need to help her...so wht should she do? tell her n break the friendship? is there no other way?

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

I seldom times helped my friend because it's difficult to help someone in trouble. Sometimes I think that the person I'm going to help is trying to double-crossed me.

kumiho

kumiho

but sometimes helping ppl is more great than being helped ^_^ so pls really need your help, people! >.<

Signature

Your friend should just get a stand-in boyfriend, and show it to A/explain thoroughly to A that she must learn to accept boys. Maybe its because of some bad past experience that she hates boys. Although this sounds cliche, it may just actually work. Anyway, helping is better than breaking friendships:).

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

hm.. though A is a lesbian, she is a human too. I meant, my friend was in the position like A (she WAS a lesbian, then realize that's not the right way), and she ever had been rejected. She was very stress, sad, and made her very bad mood.

So, I think B should tell A to wait about 1-2 years, and wait what will happen next. I think time will help A to forget about the problems with boy or to forget about B. And this way is also help B to avoid A.

Another way.. but it's not recommended :
B going out with A, than make B realize that not all girls are good (plan it with B to be in bad attitude in front of A), so A will see it that girls or boys are the same, they have good and bad characters. But with this way, it's dangerous if B become lesbian too because of the kindness of A if B going out with her.

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

Thats crazy...o well, I guess some guys are ass holes, nothing I can do about that in all honesty. Maybe they both should wait it out to see what happens...given time lots of things can happen.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

thats hard
Why don't you tell to B to tell A that she doesn't like her, not bacause she is a girl but because she is nor in love with her and ask for sorry.
And if A don't accepted that protect your friend and open the eyes of A and tell her that she is only hurting B more and more

first off no need for the change. to many people through out the year have done that and they regreat it the rest of thier live's. mostley beacuse they did it for somewon else and not for them. and second tell her to talk to her friend and take on a good bestfriend. talk it out and things will be better in the longrun for both party's. trus me it's the best thing to do right now. the sooner the better.just take it into concideration.

kumiho

kumiho

thx 4 all the suggestion
but as yu see these 2 ar friends n A is an optimist person, she keep saying tht someday B will fall in love with her n because she will have changing sex organ operation so B will love her as a boy...hm...is i'm in the position of B i can't imagine how i can see her as a him >.<

so time can't change everythin...but i'll tell her to do wht yu guys suggest..hope it'll work...

anyway keep posting your suggestion, in case of failure ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.