Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Oi. Hello there all of ya. The names KazamiHayato, just call me Kazami-san or Hayato-san. I'm fan of Tokusatsu and Anime especially are Super Sentai series. My favorite is the Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. I'm a gamer who interests just like SRW MX, and others. I have interests of martial arts. I just interested in racing games like Shin Seiki Cyber Formula: Road To Infinity 3. Have also interests in learning languages throughout the world. Its good to meet all here. :)

Signature Image

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Hello to you too Kazami-san! :)

Haha, you sure are a total addict when it comes to gaming! Me? I'm just happy to play my gameboy once in a while... I'm spending up money for the new pink PSP! XD

It's nice to meet you too!

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Hello, Kazami-san :D glad to meet U
Welcome to MT! *Im a big Mecha-series-fan XD* and a total videogame addict *for me, it's PS2, still waiting for a chance to got a PS3*
Well, hope to see U soon *shakes hands*
BTW, sorry about my English.... I'ts kinda bad, but I hope, at least you can understand a half of my talking >-<

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/8/4/21/f_welcomem_3592bac.jpg
hajimemashite Hayato-san~! :)

Signature

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Its an honor to meet everyone now. :)

Signature Image

It's an honor to meet you too! Welcome to MT and hope you have fun here Kazami-san :D

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Same here too. Its nice to meet you hinotama-san. lol

Signature Image

Konnichiwa Kazami-san. welcome to mt!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.