Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What episode in Bleach did you think was best? - Minitokyo

What episode in Bleach did you think was best?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Kyah! This is my third forum, and the previous ones weren't very gud. :nya: So, at the anime, we have currently reach episode 122, and the manga 271, which was the best episode you ever seen/read?

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

The best episode would probaly be episode 68...Which was the episode when Ichigo fought Byakuya and the Episode when Soi Fin fought Yoruichi..

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

oh! yeah, i saw that part! awesome episode, don't cha think? But the part where ichigo's hollow started to appear kinda creep me out. ^_^'

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

antonyo

antonyo

Marko

The Battle between Ichigo and Byakuya.

La venganza conduce directamente al Infierno

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I cant say clearly, there are a lot of good episodes, but I liked the first ones best, before Ichigo went to Soul Society... I also like the current episodes of the arrancar... but I didnt like the bounto`s saga, it was like "something we have to make so that an episode doesnt get aired before the manga chapter does"

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.