Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you love about Final/Fantasy the Most?! - Minitokyo

What do you love about Final/Fantasy the Most?!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Ok, so here's the question.(answer it!)
I want to know what you people like about Final Fantasy. Either: The Theme, The Characters, the Fighting Styles, Supernatural Powers, or the fact that its abnormal from the real world?!
Anwers may vary.
So after reading it has it influenced any of you fans out there or changed the way you thought about it?
(just for the record its kinda obvious i like Final Fantasy )[b][/b]

I think it is the wonderful combination of all the elements that makes Final Fantasy such a good game. The beautiful storyline combined with well-developed characters makes up a good theme and the amazing powers/skills gives a fun playing experience.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Who can`t love the FF series the original style is what makes this games unique
I`ved just playd FFVIII and because of the mature style of the characters is now my favorite :)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Its because of the amazing storylines that some of the earlier games have along with the gameplay that some of the later FF games have.

I like them because the music and stories are good, and it also has a great atmosphere.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

They have state of the arc graphics for their time, wonderful story lines, fun combat and magic systems, unique leveling systems, they keep your attention and keep you on the edge of your seat.

I love them all and try to get my hands on copy's of them all.

Game programmer and Anime freak

I haven't seen the movie, but have come to love it!^_^

Its story line, and how it's never "final" fantasy for me. It keeps on going...

I like the music that the game brings along, and I like that once you start playing you really care what happens to the characters. It's just an awsome series.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.