Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Is Coming Soon... - Minitokyo

What Is Coming Soon...

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

The Competition You Wanted?

Wallpaper
3 votes
Banner
0 votes
Drawing
6 votes
Vector
0 votes
Poem
3 votes
Fanfic again!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Yes hi all,

As i said before,the next competition will be fanfic.And yes,it will be coming soon.The plan was to be like this,there will be 3 different titles to choose.So among the 3,you choose one and write whatever you want.

Based on your own creativity of course,and related to Jigoku Shoujo.Also,there will be limit of words which is to prevent people to write like a storybook :D

Expect it to be next week,so get ready your creativity and wait for the day to come.This fanfic competition is for those who are in the Jigoku-Tsushin-MT group that does not has photoshop or the talent to design.

Also,there is a poll above to tell me what competition you want next after the fanfic competition.The group is always happy to held such event just to keep you all busy :D Anyway take the poll seriously

Thanks all :D

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I never write a fanfic before. But hei, maybe I'll join too. For our next project after fanfic...maybe a vector or wallie. Drawing too, I guess.

Signature

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I want a drawing competition~
Although, I am not a good drawer, but it might be fun to see what everyones drawing looks like~ ^^

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! i voted poem~ so fun~ no need write long long~ ne shane~ XD dewa matayo~
so wats the limit...next week ah.... got exam after that week! doshiru? >.<

Signature Image

good luck to all participants.

Yay! Poem s'il vouz plait!

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Hmm i vote for a wallpaper contest. Not particularly good with the other choices so ^_^'

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Can I be a judge instead?
am not good in any of those... XD

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

i'm a bit confused here...for this competetion we write a story related to jigoku shojo?

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I'd like to have a drawing contest next because I'm fairly better at that than the rest of the choices.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

yes...the fanfic competition will be writing a story related to jigoku shoujo...example like what you see in Jigoku Shoujo,involving victims and so on...yup around there

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Well, we're having a fanfic competition now, so it might be boring to have 2 same type in a row~ Writing poem is so difficult >< But it'll be cool to have a poem for Ai..
But I don't know how to write one~ :p

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.