Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which?Waller Round 2 Results - Minitokyo

Which?Waller Round 2 Results

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The numbers are in!

10 guessers participated. Congratulations to Flyindreams for being our most accurate guesser two times in a row. She was the only person who managed to score above 50% on her first list, and the only person to score about 50% period. Amazing!

Here's who walled what:

* Wall 1: Piccolobear
* Wall 2: candy-chan
* Wall 3: ShiXon
* Wall 4: Piccolobear
* Wall 5: ShiXon
* Wall 6: MapleRose
* Wall 7: flyindreams
* Wall 8: Piccolobear
* Wall 9: Tama-Neko
* Wall 10: Tama-Neko
* Wall 11: alterlier
* Wall 12: annakee
* Wall 13: Piccolobear
* Wall 14: Piccolobear
* Wall 15: Narikoneko
* Wall 16: starrliteangel
* Wall17: Tama-Neko
* Wall 18: alterlier
* Wall 19: Narikoneko
* Wall 20: candy-chan
* Wall 21: MapleRose
* Wall 22: gaara-no-shukaku

ShiXon and Annakee were the two most recognized wallers. 6 people guessed their wallpapers (#3 and #12) correctly.
Alternatively, gaara-no-shukaku and Piccolobear were the least recognized wallers. No one guessed their wallpapers (#22 and #14) correctly.

Thanks to all the participants. Wallers are now free to submit their wallpapers to where ever they feel like.

Keep your eyes open for Round 3, which should start up next week!

Wow flyindreams is really good at this. Congrats!
I'm looking forward to the next round!

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

pamkips

pamkips

?????

wow O__O
I think she might have psychic powers
seriously thank god I didn't guess, I soo would of lost

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

I got fooled by so many XD

BUT I KNEW piccolobear made 5!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

D:

I had put gaara down for #22 in my last list but then reverted back to list with candy... *mutters darkly*

piccolo made 5 walls... GRAWR *mutters*

Were the pie charts linked somewhere on the site tamas? ^^

merged: 04-23-2007 ~ 10:00am
P.S. Thanks again for running a great round! And yay all who participated. piccolo I still can't believe you made 5. I wasn't even close to guessing half the ones you made <x<

Wow... This was an interesting round. Candy, how did you know I was the 5 waller? And Flyin can growl all she wants, SOMEONE's got to slow her down a bit. You're so good at this it's scary. ^_^

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

I was so sure because looking at the techniques of walls, there was a majority of them that didn't pop to my mind as very familias~ and piccolo's walls arn't familiar to me so anything I really had no idea I guessed piccolobear XD
and clearly 13 and 14 and even 8 had technique resemblances. The hair recg technique is the same on 13 and 8 and, the use of those patterns and blurs!

my gut feeling was closer to truth than the lists I sent in though.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

No pie charts yet. I wanted to get the results out first. Even the new charting feature in D&S (which I used to make the guesser chart) won't make 22 pies quickly.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Seriously flyin, how do you know I made the #22? O___o You have weird mind!

Here's a card for those who didn't guess my wall correctly! :pacman:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9526/aprilfooliogk8.jpg

Quote by candy-chananything I really had no idea I guessed piccolobear XD

Ha ha ha!

13 and 14 being similar was intentional - I didn't realise I'd done it on 8 too. I was hoping if anyone recognised 13 and 14 as mine they'd think they'd found all of them and not suspect me on the others... >_>

I should have gone with my gut on a few more of them too. It was second guessing myself that killed me.

And Alterlier - you should have waited just a few more hours, I had no idea 11 was yours until you submitted your 'La Boreal'!

Out of curiosity who guessed no.1 as mine? I seriously thought that was my best chance at least recognizable.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

arg! I got some of those right! and then I changed my mind TT.TT

wow, I thought either candy or alterlier made 5 walls.. but piccolobear did.. nice one, I never thought you were the one ^^ I knew 13 was yours though, 'cause the bamboo pattern you used in the background was in your Hikaru no Go wall :)

you know, your style is quite similar to candy's... 'cause I thought 4 and 14 were candy's...

arggghh! I thought 22 was candy's, then the swirls and the smudging of the hair reminded me of gaara's, but then I thought, no maybe not, and didn't change it ^_^'

flyin' you're good at this.. we're gonna get you next time. At least some ppl got your walls this time XD

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by MapleRose
arggghh! I thought 22 was candy's, then the swirls and the smudging of the hair reminded me of gaara's, but then I thought, no maybe not, and didn't change it ^_^'

Hahaha, the swirls are my only weakness, and mouse-smudged painting. Damnit!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

I guessed 1 correctly :D cause I really had no idea who made it I was really sure it was piccolo! hahahahaa

I made a paper list, it looks like this o_o

1- Piccolobear MapleRose
2- mine pouahaha
3- Flyindreams Shixon
4- Piccolobear annakee Gaara MapleRose Piccolobear?
5- ShiXon Narikoneko
6- Piccolobear Narikoneko annakee
7- MapleRose Narikoneko
8- Narikoneko ShiXon Piccolobear
9- Starrliteangel Gaara
10- Starrliteangel Gaara
11- Maplerose Starrliteangel
12- annakee
13- piccolobear Gaara Flyindreams? piccolobear?
14- alterlier ShiXon Flyindreams
15- Flyindreams?
16- alterlier Flyindreams
17- Tama-Neko
18- alterlier Flyindreams
19- piccolobear Maplerose
20- mine hohoha
21- annakee piccolobear starrliteangel
22- Tama-Neko

I second guessed flyin everywhere possible rofl, still never thought it could be 7
I got fooled by Tama's 9 and 10. but my first gut feeling thought they were similar D:
got fooled by gaara, starrlite, MapleRose and Narikoneko too

I'm still processing the results in my mind. Gaara and Maple had me totally puzzled - I couldn't pick any that I thought could be either of theirs. I kept doing a Candy and shoving them anywhere I had no idea ^_^ [And I'm still giggling at the April Fools card :)]

I got Tama's 10 and 17, mainly because of the incredibly neat vectors, but I didn't think she could have done three walls - she seemed so busy organizing this amongst other stuff I didn't think she'd have the TIME. Though now that I know she did 9, it suddenly seems so obvious - same with flyin's no7, it's so easy when you already have the answers...

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuSeriously flyin, how do you know I made the #22? O___o You have weird mind!

Here's a card for those who didn't guess my wall correctly! :pacman:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9526/aprilfooliogk8.jpg

I hate you man....that was the most unexpected

I really suck in this of guessing...and walling I supposed...I thought the Aria one was gonna be confusing? so...disappointing...
haha picco you say that because of the clouds?

tama's walls were also unexpected...I mean #9?

I just guessed like 4 walls haha

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by Piccolobear
I got Tama's 10 and 17, mainly because of the incredibly neat vectors, but I didn't think she could have done three walls - she seemed so busy organizing this amongst other stuff I didn't think she'd have the TIME.

She had prepared them before the contest started, I only got one from her. And damn you, why you made 5 walls?!

merged: 04-23-2007 ~ 11:32am

Quote by alterlier
I hate you man....that was the most unexpected

Hahaha .... I'll try to make "May Foolio" card for the next round. =D

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by PiccolobearI got Tama's 10 and 17, mainly because of the incredibly neat vectors, but I didn't think she could have done three walls - she seemed so busy organizing this amongst other stuff I didn't think she'd have the TIME. Though now that I know she did 9, it suddenly seems so obvious - same with flyin's no7, it's so easy when you already have the answers...

3 wallpapers in a month?
I do that all the time

Quote by Tama-Neko3 wallpapers in a month?
I do that all the time

I stand corrected! X-P

So do you think you would ever trade over organizing duties for a round so you could get in on the guessing action too? *Cough*Flyin*Cough* *COUGH*Don't let her guess anymore*Cough* :D

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuAnd damn you, why you made 5 walls?!

It was an accident, I was having fun! ^_^

Quote by alterlierI thought the Aria one was gonna be confusing? so...disappointing...
haha picco you say that because of the clouds?

Yep, amongst other things. But it was definitely confusing until then. At least to me. ^_^'

Quote by maple roseI knew 13 was yours though, 'cause the bamboo pattern you used in the background was in your Hikaru no Go wall :)

Oops. And in my sig image :sweat:

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by PiccolobearI got Tama's 10 and 17, mainly because of the incredibly neat vectors, but I didn't think she could have done three walls - she seemed so busy organizing this amongst other stuff I didn't think she'd have the TIME.

^ I thought the exact same thing - so I thought shi-chan made 3 walls T_T dammit. I probably could've tried a little harder with the colder list I had. And paid less attention to the x # of wallers made x walls thing. <_<

Yeah I dunno gaara, definitely something about those swirls felt very un-candy like, and the painting bit too. And haha that card is AWESOMES XD

alterlier the Aria one for me it was more the lines that gave you away xD You have very distinct outlines.

*shakes fist @ starrliteangel* that wall was one of the ones that confused the heck out of me T_T

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

gaara, the expression on that card is creepy... >__<

at seeing art nouveau, I automatically assumed that it was candy's, but last night, looking closely at the painting-ness, I thought it looks like gaara's SEED wallpaper painting. But then I thought maybe candy was trying to be obvious on purpose (just like how flyin' was trying to be obvious with 5 looking like Lonely in Gorgeous style, 'cause we said last time that she didn't get the most obvious wall award XD)...

alterlier's walls I find really easy, esp the Aria one, like flyin' said, it's the lines, and the watercolour-y style painting that she uses quite a lot (like on the Lain wall).

lol, yeah I thought 13 was flyin's until I saw those patterns.

I thought a lot of them looked like candy's so I assumed that she did 5 (and that she walls a lot)... but I ended up not getting them (the ones that I thought were candy's were piccolobear's) ^^; and I had 20 down as candy's, but changed my mind 'cause I had too many for candy's.

I got two of Tama's because of her hints XD (girly walls).. but like piccolobear said, I didn't think she made 3. I thought it was alterlier who made 3 since she's been walling a LOT lately. (and 7 looked like alterlier's 'cause of the colours and the background shapes)... and I thought flyin' would've made more than one... so any that I didn't know I stuck as hers ^^;

yeah 16 was evil! I thought it was starr's, candy's, flyin's or alterlier's. the pose reminds me of flyin's last w?w wall, but that's just a coincidence. I saw the scan in alterlier's gallery, and DREAM commented that she should make a wall out of it... but it's not her style. it looks a bit like starr's, but maybe it's candy's...

arghh... I had 5, 8, 16, and 20..... and almost got 22...

merged: 04-23-2007 ~ 01:42pm
ahahaha I fooled candy-chan at least!

I think 6 should be obvious for me... but I thought 21 should've been hard.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Pie charts are up!
Mmm, I like pie

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

^ tama could you make the font size a bit bigger? I'm blind D:

merged: 04-23-2007 ~ 01:58pm
for the legend of the pies I mean.

merged: 04-23-2007 ~ 01:59pm
w00t! I got the 3rd highest accuracy XD

merged: 04-23-2007 ~ 02:05pm
wait, there's no "other" category on the piechart?

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Ahaha colorful goodness... xD

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

wow, I didn't think #6 would get so many splits.. and I thought that one would be more obvious than #21 due to my habit of using thick vector lines D:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.