Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vectoring: Is it impossible?! - Minitokyo

Vectoring: Is it impossible?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

Well the subject explains it im in desperate need of help ._.

The Story:
Happy go lucky me found sum mono & regular scans that are just beautiful i did the outline for most of them and there nice.

So whats the problem?

Im inpatiencite(?)!
i have GIMP and i have no idea how to colour in or make the shades & hues right! ;3;" [cry]
so PLEASE help out a desperate loser that doesnt know sqawt about the vectoring gods ...dam dam daaam
[melodramatic i know D:]

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

*inpatiencite(?)! --> impatient? :o

**i ain't no vectoring god but i'll comment anyways XP

i have GIMP too and i have no idea how to use its features,
i still stick to Adobe, Corel and Jasc ;)

Vectoring is great in GIMP, i'm not so sure about the coloring part though~
for coloring, [for me] nothing beats photoshop ;)

merged: 04-23-2007 ~ 10:27pm
*inpatiencite(?)! --> impatient? :o

i have GIMP too and i have no idea how to use its features,
i still stick to Adobe, Corel and Jasc ;)

Vectoring is great in GIMP, i'm not so sure about the coloring part though~
for coloring, [for me] nothing beats photoshop ;)

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Have you tried any of the free vectoring art programs like sodipodi or inkscape? It might be better to use a program designed for vectors than a more all-purpose art program.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

how to colour? well if you did the outlines then you already know how to vector. It's just a matter of tracing with the pen tool. I'm used GIMP once, so I can't remember what the exact features are, but when you're doing colouring, you can use 'fill path' instead of 'stroke path'. as for getting the right colours, you can use the eyedrop tool and get the colours from the original scan, or you can just make colours (what I do) and create the colours similar to the ones you need.

I've got some tutorials for vectoring, they're for Jasc PaintShopPro, but the basic idea is the same.

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

Omg thank you ppl x3
ill try to do my best ^___^

To mod. person:
you may close this thread now thanks uuu :D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.