Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3rd Competition Started - Minitokyo

3rd Competition Started

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 8 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hi all,

i say it will come soon.But do you expect it to be that soon? :D Anyway i have reason for holding this soon.Some unfortunate thing after all...i will not be active for around 3 weeks...so yeah i held this early will be better.

Quote:
3rd Competition,A Fanfic Competition

3 Topics (choose one):
- Flame
- Blood
- Hatred

Characters That Must Be Involved:
- Enma Ai
- Ichimoku Ren,Hone Onna and Wanyuudou (choose one to be the doll)
- Kikuri (Optional)

Kind of scenario expected:
Hopefully just like what you watch in Jigoku Shoujo,but your own kind of story.Best is...original story by urself.

Words Limit:
None,happy? XD

Deadline: 11th May 2007

Submission:
Type in a notepad,and save it as .txt file and upload to MediaFire (those who can't upload to MediaFire,please pm kokuyu for his email to submit to him).PM the download link to kokuyu and he will reply you back an acknowledgement that he recieved ur submisson

Ok,hopefully this is enough to tell you how it goes.I will summarize again,you will have to choose one topic from the 3 topics,if you going to ask me why only one word...easy cause i going to make the competition harder for you.One word determine alot,so its up to you how will you relate it.You MUST involved the characters that been mention above,as it is related to Jigoku Shoujo.Kikuri is optional,cause i don't expect everyone to watch 2nd season before.

No limit in words,but i also urge you not to write a storybook for the judges to read please...keep it as short as possible.Deadline will be 11th May,extension will be allowed if there is lot of requests.Type in notepad,and upload ur .txt file to MediaFire,a free file hosting and PM kokuyu the download link.If you are unable to upload ur file,you can request kokuyu to give you his email so that you can submit to him through email.

Good luck to all participants,bring out your creativity and be the next person to plot Jigoku Shoujo scene!

Any question feel free to ask....i or kokuyu will answer you

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

good luck to all participants~!

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Yes, good luck to all the people whose gonna join~ ^^

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

rika23

rika23

?-?????

gomen.. i can't join >_< i don't know how to make good fanfic. demo Ganbate to the peeps!

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

I have a question!
What exactly is fanfic?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

more info here>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction
it's a short form for FanFiction. like doujinshi, fans write a story of certain anime, in which the storyline is entirely made by themselves, not the official creator :)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I'll absolutely join...^.^
Well, if my mom hadn't kept away my laptop that is...lol
It's almost exam time for me...^^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

ne KW, i have exams! >.< doshiru~ >.<

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.