Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Food-Hate - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

What food do u hate the most?
>.<

me: any kind of food that contain with ginger..

Signature

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

I hate fruits with yellow color, like durian, banana, jackfruit,pinneaple...they smell and look horrible! ewww....

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

beetroot, mushrooms, eggplant and liver O_O generally, i love all vegetables and fruits, but those are the exceptions >___>;

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Not particularly fond of liver, squash, or eggplants.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

ginger! garlic! =SS

dont like.

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

i love ginger and garlic! almost everyhting i eat is with them! hehe...i am a vegetarian...dont like meat...or lactose...so yeah!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

beetroot, I hate beetroot >.<

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

chibiyousei

chibiyousei

Hon No Mushi

Zucchini / squash

Beets and spicy food

I hate bittermelon....with the burning fury of a thousand screaming armadillos.

i luv arroz con pollo >_> ajaja i hate locro
i luv orange XD i hate the melon

aria-chan

Kuching, Sarawak

I don't like beans. Baked beans, bean salad, bean curry, french beans, long green beans. YUCK.

But I do like sweet bean desserts like green bean soup and mochi.

Signature

Mushrooms. Bleh. I'll eat them but I don't like them. Same with zucchini and squash and beets, bittermellon, natto, okra...ewwwwwww --

I think I'm the only person under the age of 40 that likes Bittermelon. lol. If I like that, than is there anything I don't like?

yeh, beets and yams. That's it. Anything else I'll eat in large amounts anytime!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

In descending order, celery, black pepper and ginger. :D Anything that contains them jz makes me go blech. Celery actually makes me want to throw up. It's not something I can control ><

Plain hard boiled eggs, uh, green olives are way too salty, macaroni salad.... not too much

Siri

Siri

Suou

Beetroot is pretty horrid, and i hate really pungent fish, the only type i can eat is steamed with loads of ginger to get rid of the fishy taste.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Olives! Aubergines! Peppers! bleh bleh bleh!

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Meat. I'm vegetarian >o< plus spicy food! My tongue goes on fire -_-' and fried food! so oily and.. ick.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Tomatoes and olives are the very meaning of disgusting.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I got you all beat, in my mothr's country, the Phillipenes. They eat something called baloot (sp?). It's a boiled and fermented egg with a half- developed chicken embryo in it. And it smells just as bad as it looks. That and Kim-Chee, that rooen spicy cabbage... BLAHCH! x_x

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I hate peas! lol...awful tasting things. I also don't like decaf coffee (wtf decaf wth is that?), green olives, cooked mushrooms (love em raw), and apple pie for some reason lol

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I personally cannot stand creamy foods like creamy spaghetti, creamy salads. It's the fact that the sauce is so creamy, cheesy and possibly contains a lot of milk (that has been condensed into a sauce over heat).
I enjoy the first 10 bites or so, and anything after that, it makes me want to just not eat it. It gets so foul >_>

Another thing is this black sauce I had. Though I'm not really sure of what it had or what exact cuisine it came from (it was a Korean restaurant but I had a feeling it wasn't the "real" thing- or, it was a "rendered version" of it), again the same thing applied. It was pretty nice and then eventually the thought of it just made me go all x_x

What else do I hate eating... fatty fish- not as in oil, but as in real fish body fat content fat fish. Yuck. I hate cooked salmon, unless it has lemon/ lime juice over it.

I hate excessively sweet things- like mooncakes (oh yuck!).
I hate bean paste.

That's it @_@

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I hate almost all vegetables.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.