Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach wall - what's missing? - Minitokyo

Bleach wall - what's missing?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Help me please!

This wallpaper is supposed to be concept art. I wanted this to show a paradox. The messy background is supposed to be the noisy modern world we live in. I made Rukia in various pastel colours to show that silence calms us down. The fact she's tied up and her sad eyes are to show that the modern man does not appreciate silence and cannot handle it and so the peace and quiet turns to a prison...

When it comes to the concept I'm pretty sure I made what I wanted... But I'm not so sure if I'm happy with the outcome on the whole. Please tell me what you think and what's missing. What should I do?!

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/4560/bleachjt2.th.jpg

founder of: Vectory
Signature

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I'm not sure if I can even get the concept you're trying to put in the wall, if I didn't read your description here.

The background, is it all brushes or did you vector it? But for me, I think the background is too messy and distracting for the eyes, and not a desktop-friendly type.

The texture is a little too real, maybe try filtering it.

Mostly, texts are annoying in wallpaper, and in this one too. If you still want to put it, make it smaller and remove the 3D shadow on it.

But anyway, the vector of Rukia is great. =)

So, for another question, "what's missing?", I think the concept is missing. You didn't potray it clearly in the wallpaper. So, probably try to find a better background, maybe.

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i think the background area is too large ++ it's quite a boring background
the text merely blends to the background --> just adds to the large dull area.
^that's what i think ^_^

Pipiru piru piru pipirupi~ X3

Signature

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

blue...it's blue, i like blue, but it's kinda messy there, if your aiming for a messy background, try like abstract brushes or sumthing? Those look like scribbles, sorry if this hits hard. Gawsh, it's blue.....i likey blueeee

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

CarbonR

CarbonR

gradual chill

to tell the truth kashi its plain simple. but the vector is all it really is. looking at it for a few minutes i kinda get some ideas on where to go with this. i'll tell ya on msn

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.