Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think will become of Code Geass? - Minitokyo

What do you think will become of Code Geass?

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

So, guys, seriously, what will happen to Code Geass in the end? Any idea in mind? The entire show is so damn confusing!

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

A bunch of characters probably will die, like Kallen, Lelouch, Diethard, Nina...

For Lelouch, the only way is the death, for sure, for the others, dying in battle, probably, i don't know if Suzaku will live or die with Lelouch, since i heard that de 2nd season will be the same history, but in Suzaku's view, if it's true, i believe that Suzaku dies too...

I'm expecting a sad end, for sure. >.> Hope that C.C. keep going. XD

a big fight between C.C. and V.V. :)
and a new season in some time cause it's working enough

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

wahhh... sou ka? A big fight between them? O.o weird... how will C.C. and Lelouch end up though?

Signature

I don't Know .. but i hope shirly make lelouch stop ^^"
and i hope no one dies :-(

In the end lelouch will kill C.C.. Since she is inmortal that is the most logical goal to achieve, and the pact with lelouch was a mean to give him power to kill her.

I think lelouch will end as the emperor of britannia

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Here are some "HIGHLY POSSIBLE" rumours confirmed from anime magazines from Japan.

***MASSIVE SPOILERS: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!***

Spoiler (show)

- Suzaku knows about Zero's Geass thanks to V.V.. No mention of Zero's identity being revealed (Animedia and Hobby Japan)
- The Black Knights will take over Ashford Academy (Animedia)
- Nunnally will meet V.V. (FO)
- Nunnally will finally take action after finding out about things (FO)
- Sayoko is as strong as Suzaku (Animage)
- There is a hidden meaning behind Nunnally's phone call (Animage)
- Nunnally shares the same blood as Lelouch (Megami Magazine)
- Nunnally may have known about Marianne murder all along (Megami Magazine)
- Suzaku will get into a pinch, but something or someone will save him (Taniguchi)
- Suzaku may end up in a living hell, Suzaku wont be able to die even if he wanted to and Suzaku's future may not be a happy one (Animedia)
- The Live! Geass will be triggered (FO)
- The Geass on Darlton will be triggered (FO)
- There will be a showdown between Cornelia and Zero (FO)
- Lelouch, C.C., Kallen and Arthur will survive the 1st season. No mention of the others. (FO)
- Almost everyone (minor characters) will get their chance to shine in the last two episodes (Hangyaku no YamaYama DX)

Most likely, one or more people will most likely die in the coming episode(s). The outcome of the episode is almost hard to think of, given the nature of this anime and with a second season slated for the fall.

Info from here:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/06/11/random-musings-geass-updates-and-tsubasa-ova-edition/

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

*shoot self* I really, really hope that no one will die and the outcome will be better~ If Lelouch kills C.C.... sigh... do you all think that there will really be another season of Code Geass? Hope it doesn't end there. T-T

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by Lariel*shoot self* I really, really hope that no one will die and the outcome will be better~ If Lelouch kills C.C.... sigh... do you all think that there will really be another season of Code Geass? Hope it doesn't end there. T-T

A second season has been confirmed and is supposed to air in the fall...

First season was tragic seeing the truth being reveild but I can't wait for second season!

For ppl that havent seen the 24-25 this is might be a spoiler so READ at your own RISK!

Spoiler (show)

Seeing the standoff against Lalouche and Suzake at the end I think lalouche is going to die in season 2.
I think this because at the credits C.C. explains what Lalouche motives where and then around the last sentence we see her cry (or at least a few tears) so I dont think he survived.

i want shirley to finally confront lulu bout the whole zero thing dammit!

also...is there the possibility of suzaku with either nana-chan or kallen? hmmm

athrun4ever

An obsessed fangirl

my friend says there is gonna be a second season called suzaku of the counterattack, and i think a third season... something about nannully, she also say it should come out in december, but i dont really know...

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

ok, I found this info some time ago in the net but I am not sure about it

Spoiler (show)

nunnally makes a contract with vv, which enables her to see the future and have a body she can use [dont remember this last point, dont know if she will get a normal body or a nightmare as a body or what]

I was also thinking about the last episode, and this is what I thought:

Spoiler (show)

there was a shoot, no mistake of it, and since suzaku cant die, lelouch cant kill him... but if suzaku kills lelouch, because of that he himself will also die, and that`s impossible [it will only be possible if suzaku has a geass that can unable other geass]... so, my thinking leads that kallen will get in the middle and she will get shot

Auel can I ask what do you mean Suzake cant die?

auel1124

auel1124

suzaku cant die because lelouch placed a geass on him, the order was "live on!", so anything that may kill suzaku wont happen

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Everyone dies. The End. Maybe except the empire.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

@Auel oke but that doenst Necessarily mean that he will survive just because a that Geass was put on him. I mean he can still die in a explosion.

I can't imagine the end, it probably will end dramaticaly ;D

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

auel1124

auel1124

@JustiX-NL: maybe... didnt think of that XD but for example there was an episode where suzaku was about to die cause he was surrounded by the enemy with almost no energy, and when the geass was starting to get active lelouch arrived and saved him (maybe was fate or not, but it makes you say: "good timing!")

there are some other scenarios that could take place.

Spoiler (show)

Karen shoots Lelouch(for using them)
or Suzake shoots him and (there is no explosion cuz the bomb was a bluff from Lelouch his side)

angel26278

angel26278

Lelouch and Gokudera's lover

I don't know xD

Brutania Shall fall that is what will happen Brutania must pay with there blood for shedding the blood of inocient 11's. Brutania will burn in Hell! mwhahahhaahahaha!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.