Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures - Minitokyo

[RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 2,086 total items

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

(As promised...this is it...My first RP...gimme your feedback...pros and cons...good or bad...thanks...)

There are 9 dimensionsthat control the balance of the earth. Each dimension is in charge of an element and each dimension has its own Sacred Treasure. By combining these treasures would create immense power enough to bring about world peace or world destruction. Fobia, the ruler of the 10th dimension(a prison dimension where all major baddies are sent to), manages to sneak out and steal the treasures when the seal around the 10th dimension was at its weakest during the new millenium. But he was stopped by Merlin, the master Magician of Midnight Castle, and a great battle took place. Both Merlin and Fobia were seriously wounded and each went back to their homes(or lair in Fobia's case) The treasures were scattered through time and space and landed on earth. And so Merlin has summoned the representatives of each dimension to retrieve the stolen treasures.

Elemental representatives:
Darkness - jasmint285
Light - Lionhearted911
Wind - Gearstalker05
Fire - ShinLanceVulcano
Ice - solowind
Water - Shadowdawn
Metal - ShadowN1NJ4
Earth - Inversion988
Lightning/Thunder - cygnostratus

Human guides:
(The humans which will help the representatives in searching for the treasures)
(must have some natural ability foer example reseaching, music, martial arts, scientific knowledge...strictly no magic powers for the humans...)
===========================================(...)

Ok...ground rules...
1.All players must be active
2.No god moding
3.No spamming and flaming
4.I'll give you the liberty of creating how your dimension looks like
5.The treasures only respond to those of the same dimension/element
6.Can create combo attacks by combining the elements (as in working together)

New Rule:
I'm gonna apply a sort of cycle posting rule...so some of us won't get lost...
basically its like this...
Everyone has to wait until the rest of the players have posted...
that means you'll have 3 chances of posting...
then you'll have to wait till the rest of the players post before you can post again...
kinda like posting only 3 times a day...
understand?
and those who will be inactive for a period of time please let me know...
then I can send you recaps...
and we won't be waiting for you to post otherwise we'd be stuck...
any confusion or unanswered questions please let me know...
I'll try to answer as best as I can...

Now let's start the rp!Get posting people! XD
Hope you enjoy it!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Name: Dracodeus (But prefers being called Lance)
Race: Half Arch-warrior, half Dragon immortal
Title: Dragon hero of the universe and the three realms
Element: Infinity flame (It looks like fire, but it has the power of all the warriors who formed him, it is the combination of the powers from the three realms, the vulcano zone, the gates of heaven and hell, and the unlimited darkness)
Other abilities: traveling to different dimensions, unlimited potential (already unlocked), forge (can create whatever he wants), Time control, Gravity control, control over his Ken (internal flame, as energy, not as an element), Dragon adrenaline (control over his adrenaline flow)
Weapons: Dracodeus Calibur (the hilt looks like the head of a dragon, the blade resembles a flame, it is always engulfed in flames), Dracodeus Sephiras (12 swords that look kinda "techy" (if the word even exists...), one per each one of his former friends (including his beast horse, Quetzalcoatl), one that symbolizes Athena, one that symbolizes his metoring soul, "Voice", one that symbolizes himself and one more that materializes from the power of the souls of the forbidden gods, each one heighs the same as him (2.35 meters), and they have various functions, they can form the Dracodeus Sephira armor, in sword mode they spin around him, giving extra damage to all his attacks, they can also form a barrier to protect him, they can transform in the weapons of his former friends in order to use their power, they can form massive metal wings with boosters attached to them and they can combine with Dracodeus Calibur), Unicorn stake (It looks more or less like this: Unicorn stake but it resembles an unicorn, it fires magic power in the shape of fireballs and it is used to pierce scales or armors), Buster gauntlet (a gauntlet in the shape of a dragon that enhances his power and also has a shield that protects his left arm), Dracodeus Vega (2 guns that shoot massive fireballs at tremendous speed)
Fighting style: His own style, it is based on the arts of the Dragon Heroes, the modern Motor Knights style, the control over his internal flame (Ken) and the use of the twelve Dracodeus Sephiras, also he has basic knowledge of many martial arts, when fighting he and the sephiras are engulfed in massive columns of fire
Personality: Not the talkative type, lone wolf minded, likes to fight stronger opponents, thinks he can complete his missions alone, he seems like he has no feelings or sense of humor, mercyless when fighting, also gets angered easily, but has a strong sense of justice
Appearance: Looks like Might (psychic force), but he's taller, his hair is long and has red dragon eyes and a colder expression, has a scar near his right eye, he also has dragon claws, wings (8 pairs of wings), horns and tail, his armor still resembles Shin RyuKohOh, he also wears a massive energy scarf that glows depending on the current color of his flames, also has a tattoo resembling two dragons on his back, it can be seen despite of Lance's wings and armor and glows along with the scarf depending on the color of his flames
Other info: Known as the ninth warrior, said to be the true form of the other eight warriors when they become one, when fighting he is always engulfed in a massive column of Infinity fire, the Sephiras spinning around him are also surrounded by the same power manifestation, a normal being would die with just being near the battlefield

Name: Number 7
Race: Unknown (probably a spirit)
Title: Nothing
Element: Unknown
Other abilities: Actualize (He taught Lance this ability which consists on breaking various limitters of the sephiras)
-First limitter: Lance is able to see beings like Number 7, also anyone surrounding him can see them too (Athena can see them without this ability)
-Second limitter: The red sephira transforms into an armor that potentializes Lance 10 times in terms of speed, power and endurance, he can use this armor for a set period of time
-Thitd limitter: A tattoo that resembles a dragon appears on Lance's back, it can be seen even through his armor and wings, it is color red and it potentializes Lance's elemental power
-Fourth limitter: The red dragon tattoo becomes brighter, Lance and the Sephiras are now engulfed in Dragon-shaped columns of fire that burn even more than in normal conditions
-Fifth limitter: The Sephira armor becomes thicker and lighter at the same time, when using it is part of his own body, it potentializes Lance the double of the normal Sephira Armor
-Sixth limitter: Lance's wings become similar in structure to the Sephiras themselves, so does his sword and his other weapons, strenghtening them greatly
-Seventh limitter: His time flow control now enables him to cancel every single spell and ability that causes an abnormality over time flow, even if he can't see the caster
-Eight limitter: Lance's speed increases greatly by strenghtening his own Ken, when moving at max speed he unleashes heat hazes that will copy his moves
-Ninth limitter: When fighting at full potential Lance causes an abnormality in time and gravity, giving him certain advantage against weak enemies
-Tenth limitter: Called the "Justice Dragon Mode", it is a mode where the limitants of the other eight limitters are broken again, archieving great speed and power, also protection against any kind of mental abilities
Weapons: Nothing
Fighting style: It is unknown if he even fights
Personality: Extremely cold and calculating, sometimes can be boring to talk with him
Appaearance: Number 7
Other: Comes from an unknown altern universe where alchemy has discovered new ways to potentialize warriors by using the Sephiras and their hidden limitters, his goal is to prepare Lance to fight Fobia since he thinks his opponents frm now on will be that or more powerful

Name: Athena
Race: Goddess of beautiful and artistic things (though it is unknown in this dimension)
Element: Solar flame (the white magic version of Lance's infinity flame, it is basically a purifying flame)
Weapon: Solar sword (A sword engulfed in flames), Solar whip (a whip infused with her beauty and solar flames), Solar Sephiras (similar to Lance's sephiras in functions and performance, they're twelve too, but it's unknown what do they symbolize), Solar Altair (two guns that shoot massive fireballs at tremendous speed), Solar Rakkonkaou (two massive metal fans that create purifying flame streams while the user moves like dancing)
Other Abilities: Manipulating her unlimited beauty as white magic power and purifying abilities, time control, purifying flame, gravity control, forge, divine aura, divine beauty
Fighting style: Combination of female ninjutsu and angel arm style (a variant of ninjutsu that makes her look like she is dancing instead of fighting), she also has knowledge of almost every kind of magic and alchemy
Appearance: She resembles Lamia (super robot wars), but she has longer red hair and red eyes, also she has massive pink angel wings that are always glowing, she wears an armor with a fiery aspect, it is excessively revealing
Personality: Kind, soft-hearted, wants to help everyone, yet sometimes vain, excessively innocent and sentimental, also sexy and charming (They say she is like Lance's female version, I mean, female as in Lance's contrary)
Other: Princess of the Lunarian Empire. one of the most powerful countries in the fire dimension, also goddess of beautiful and artistical things, and according to herself, Lance's girlfriend and future wife, she learned the Actualize technique just like Lance and is willing to fight at his side and marrying him after the fight ends

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

Name: Badar
Race: Human
Title: Lone Wolf
Element: Ice, From the snowy mountains
Other abilities: Turn some objects into ICE
Personality: Very wolf like, like to acts alone, at the moment not very friendly towards people.
Fighting Style: A long lance the tip of it is made out ICE that doesn't melt or get broken.
Appearance: short black hair, well built body quite tall, and you can just make out ice swirling around his hands where ever he goes.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

Name: Sara
Race: vampire/ human
Element: Light
Other abilities: immortality, ability to manipulate light, can blind opponents with flashes of light
Weapon: sword that glows
Fighting style: nothing specific
Personality: loves joking, carefree, always cheerful, playful, loves her pet Kiba.
Appearance: long brown, curly hair. black leather pants and a white shirt. leather jacket matching the pants tied around my hips.
Other info: has a pet named Kiba. telekinetic powers due to being a vampire for so long. borne to a human mother but vampiric father, i was a combination of both. my father was killed for his deed while my mother ran away from home with me. she left me near a cemetary where an old man found me and raised me as though i was his own. but later i was tracked down by the vampires and hunted...since then i developed and got to learn my abilities, though still i am on the run with my loyal wolf-pet, Kiba.

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Name: Fu Vallis
Element: Wind
Race: Human/Chimera
Abilities: Mastery over wind; flight; skilled grappler
Weapon: Razor Gauntlets (resembling talons)
Persona: Calm, meditative, lost in thought
Appearance: greenish eyes (resembling dragon eyes), Long brown hair, wings with a bluish tint, brown boots, and a greenish gi, covered by a tattered trenchcoat.
Other: One of the 'Scions of Nature' (explained later...)

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Name: Reiki
Race: human/beast
Element: earth
Abilities: control over earth, high jumping, ability to cause earthquakes when enraged
Weapon: dual Geoblades (two longswords with a jagged formation at the tip)
Personality: calm and cool, but easy to anger
Appearance: blue eyes, short silver hair, black pants, a long black trenchcoat, and wearing gold wristbands.
Other: once a former mercanary. also has a guardian in the shape of a bright yellow sphere named Zunde.

Signature Image

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

((hehehe :D lol yes you guys are stuck with me again! lol ))Name: Rayne (lol ironic)
Age: Eternal, as old as the dimension she embodies but LOOKS 21 or so
Race: sorceress
Element: Water
Abilities: some spells and potions, but mainly her representitive power being water. She can change the temperature from icy cold to third degree burns hot and create water aswell as summon and control it. (since 90 percent of the earth is water.. this is a good thing). Can control underwater animals and breath/swim unparallelly fast underwater. Can create water orbs and use giant tidalwaves that have enough force to crush solid bulidings in it's path, and ofcourse.. the obvious one. Can drown people things etc by encasing them in a sphere of water and can walk on water/levetate on water aswell as float around on the clouds (they are solidified percipitation after all).... and i guess can summon clouds and rain. yeah okay.. i am done with my rambling X-P lol.
Weapon: Twin sias ( if you don't knwo what that is, it's the weapon that electra fights with) that can elongate. And a staff for sorcery. Not really a weapon.. but she has a huge white wolf-like creature to help her.
Personality: calm, cool relaxed. Can be soothing, helpful and friendly, but if gets angered turns vicious and resentful filled with spite and a destructive behavoir.
Appearance: Extremely fair, snow pale skin with ethereal bright azur(electic blue) eyes, white silvery blue-ish hair that extends past her butt, slim, willowy figure. Little white ears and wears a white kimono and black boots that extrend to her thighs **V see picture below**
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/RayneingBlood/wisewolf.jpg

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

Name: Kaji
Race: Human
Element: Metal
Abilities: manipulation of any metal (eg. change its type or form it into something else) incredible strength, great at hand to hand combat
Weapon: A large sword (about the size of clouds in ff7) its curved katana style with one edge for cutting and the other is jagged for ripping flesh, its unbreakable and has crimson edges
Personality: Dosen't talk much, calm and collected, when he starts something he always finishes it and can sometimes be very stubborn, has been to earth before but dosen't like it much
Appearance: Crimson eyes rimmed with grey, white hair (like kakashi's but alot shorter) grey long sleeve shirt with crimson characters on the side spelling (steel fate) Wears a black coat (just like the coats organisation 13 in KH2 but its open at the front and has a high collar) The characters for (destiny and metal) are written in crimson on back of coat, grey trousers with black boots (like bikers boots)
Other:Has a pet of sorts named Raix. A cross between a wolf and a leopard, made out of different metals. Raix is large enough so that Kaji can ride him. Raix may be made of metal but has the soul of the animals he resembles (wolf/leopard) so he is alive.

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((YOSHA! IT'S YOUR HEAVY METAL PATCH AGAIN!))

Name: Patch Grahadoll
Race: Totemairi, Miracle Grade (formerly Riftran Keeper, Transition from Riftran Keeper to a Totemairi is explained later...)
Element: lightning and electricity
Title: 53rd Riftran Keeper
abilities:
--at normal mode--
Maximum Charge/Voltage: Lightning Strike - enables patch to shoot high voltage lightning strike to the enemy by charging it in his fists before shooting them..
Maximum Charge/Voltage: Dual Lightning Strike - like Maximum Charge/Voltage: Lightning Strike but is split into two.
AeroSpark - enables patch to use a lightning bolt in the form of a shuriken, about 2 meters in diameter..
EM-Blades - a supplimentary skill that enables patch to use a pair of ElectroMagnetic Rollerblades that he can use to dash towards the enemy. blowing up the EM-Blades will help Patch to jump high..
Lightning Wings(unspoken) - a supplimentary skill that enables patch to boost himself in mid-air.
Raikougiri - charges his ClampBlade and releases an electrically charged projectile when he swings his sword.
Ikusen Jinsoku Shurai - a set of 1000 continuous slashes at a lightning-fast succession at the enemy.
Hachi Dageki: Dairendan - Patch's version of Cloud Strife's "Omnislash". makes a combo of 8 consecutive slashes at the enemy from random positions. then slashes the enemy from above..
--at his level one OverDrive mode--
Maximum Charge/Voltage: Enforced Lightning Strike - makes a Lightning Strike using only one hand..
Byakkojutsu: Byakko Gekijou - a claw-and-GrandBlade combo which is ended by biting the enemy and tossing it..
Exceeding Charge/Voltage: Lightning Strike - a highly dangerous technique. Makes a Lightning Strike but is greater than his Maximum charge and exceeds his maximum tolerable energy charge. can be used by infusing all electrical charges at his GrandBlade.
Personality: energetic, intelligent, techie, harsh nature, sacrastic, comedic sometimes, self-centered, cocky sometimes...
Weapon: clampblade ( a sword similar to cloud strife's in FFVII advent children, it is in its Basic Form)
-ClampBlade can be Compounded with:
1. DaikinBlade (a sword that is used to be a spear. endowed with natural Lightning Element. used to compund to ClampBlade and turn into GrandBlade, ClampBlade's Second Form)
2. RifleBlade (a sword-and-rifle hybrid. several special bullets can be armed in this. used to compound to ClampBlade and turn into CaliberBlade, ClampBlade's Third Form)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ASSEMBLY AND WEAPON ILLUSTRATION
-GaiaBlade, ClampBlade's Fourth Form, is unlockable only when Patch uses his Totema, DaiRaizort. GaiaBlade is the only sword he can use while using his Totema..
Appearance: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9978/scansi0zf4.jpg
Other: he likes to listen to sex machineguns through his headphones(not shown in the picture) because he likes Heavy Metal Music... this is why the ones who knows him tells him that his personality is heavily affected by his music.. He also likes to play his guitar and sing when he's bored...

Name: Nakashima Lily
Race: Priestess
Element: Light
Other abilities: shoots light ray, healing, can see and shifts light frequencies, moves at light speed, light transferring technique (separating light that is tracieved by the eye from the actual body)
Weapon: Masamune (a katana with embedded holy property)
Fighting style: Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu
Personality: cheerful, likes joking, thoughtful, clumsy sometimes
Appearance:
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1486/302124wc0.jpg
Other info: she's Patch's cousin. she once lived in the dimension of light but decided to travel among dimensions as pilgrimage in as a part of her being a priestess

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Name: Jasmine
Race: Fairy/Human
Title: Merlin's apprentice
Element: Darkness
Weapon: Wand staff
Personality: Serious, sarcastic, proud and arrogant, deep down is caring and friendly, hardly shows any emotion, wreckless when fighting
Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, dark clothes, slim fgure, fair skin...((Let you guys imagine how I look like... XD))
Other info: From the Dimension of Dakness.Stays in Midnight castle with Merlin, the master magician. Specializes in psychic and darkness illusion spells...her ultimate weapon is the Dark Phoenix (her source of power)

Prolouge:

One cloudless night, the treasures burned through the atmosphere like meteors and landed on earth. Some were found by adult humans and treated as antiques, some were left buried where they were, one was even picked up by a little human girl. But all of the treasures powers remain hidden.

Meanwhile...

*in the Dimension of Darkness*
*in Midnight castle*
*in Merlin's Chamber*
*Jasmine barges in through the door*

Jasmine: "Master!Tell me the reason for your actions..."
Merlin: "I don't know of the actions of wich you speak of..."
Jasmine: "You summoned representatives from the dimensions...why?I know I am capable of handling this mission by myself..."
Merlin: "You think you are but you are not...I would have gone myself if not for the wounds from the fight with Fobia..."
*coughs*
Merlin: "I am getting old..."
Jasmine: "Master...I am ready...I know I am...we do not need the help of these fools..."
*Merlin's stare turns deadly*
Merlin: "I will not have you talking like this...you will complete this mission and with the help of the representatives...DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"
*bites her toungue (not literally)*
Jasmine: "Yes master..."
*Merlin sighs*
Merlin: "You will soon see the error of your ways my young apprentice...now go...they should be arriving soon in the court yard...go and greet them...properly..."
*Jasmine bows and leaves the room*

*end of prolouge*

ok...we can start now...just to warn you...my character's attitude at first will be cold sarcastic and very annoying...oh and you can hold some sort of a contest in your own dimensions to select the best candidate to be the representative...if you want that is...ok...RP starts...*stares at watch*...NOW! XD

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

*runs across the alleyways, jumping onto the walls of buildings to reach the roof, my breathing becoming ragged. Kiba runs beneath as i jump across rooftops...they were gaining on me...i needed to move faster. my eyes were glowing red and i bore my gleaming white fangs as i reached a dead end, turning around just in time to bring up a sword that materialized in my hands out of thin air, blocking an attack by a hooded man. a smirk was visible from within the hood and the man moved closer, pushing me against the wall, my hold on my sword tightened and i growled low in my throat.*

"why are you growling you halfling"

*Kiba jumped onto the roof, lunging at the second who had caught up with me, attacking him, his powerful jaws burying themselves into the vampire's throat, killing him with a bloodchilling gurgle. the hooded man snorted and jumped back as Kiba lunged at him, dodging my wolf just in time.*

"comon you halfling...going to hide behind your precious wolf time and time again?"

*my sword starts to glow* "what do you want, Lestat?"

*Lestat eyes my powerful sword* "you know what i want..."

*snorts* "yes...something you will NEVER have!"

*a Lance materializes in Lestat's outstretched hand* "well i will just have to TAKE it from you! you are unworthy of such a treasure!"

*Kiba growls at some more who had caught up...now involved in his own fights, leaving me and Lestat to battle it out. my sword clashed against his lance and sparks lit the rooftop*

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

"In the dimension of Fire.... To be specyfic, in the Lunarian kingdom"

E. Orochi: So that is it, my old companion, Merlin..... the mage of midnight..... You need me to send a representative of the fire dimension.... A warrior from the Vulcano Zone..... Kenshiro would do it..... ((Hears Merlin's voice)).... Hmmm? Do you need a living one? I see.... I'll send..... No, not him! I can't send Lance! ((Hears Merlin's voice again)).... So you're placing your trust on him, right, Merlin? I have to do it as well, Lance is even more powerful than Kenshiro, he's even got the tags of "The king of challenges" and "The fighting Dragon"...... OK then, I'll send Lance to you, Merlin.... ((Hears Merlin's voice for a third time)).... I see.... Yes, the representative of the dimension of fire must be a fire wielder, who represents this dimension better than Lance, the reincarnation of VulcanoBlaze, the warrior that wields the unlimited potential of the Flames of Hell and the Vulcano Zone.... the one that met you once...... Yes, he'll be there tomorrow, is that good for you?

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

*sitting in castles window staring up at the moon*

servant: "Master...."
Badar: "Yes?"
servant: "It is now time Master..."
Badar: "Alright I will be down there in a moment"

*servant bows and leaves the room*

Badar: "Guess this is it...*takes his Lance and heads to portal chamber*"

*enters a room where 8 servants are bowing and at the end there is portal*

Badar: "Alright everyone take care...I will leave the castle to you"

All servants: "Yes Master"

Badar: "Ja ne"

*enters portal*

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*while in the training hall of the Earth Dimension in the Geocryst Kingdom, sparring with his old ally/friend kai, training with wooden swords*

Reiki: not bad. kai. your swordsmanship is getting better.

Kai: yeah, thanks. but this time, how about we start fighting for real now?

Reiki: you still need more training, friend. but then again, maybe this might be good exercise for the both of us.....

*discards wooden sword and unsheathes one of my Geoblades*

*kai withdraws his katana*

Reiki: are you ready, Kai?

Kai: ready as ever, Reiki.

*as we both rush towards each other with our blades ready, a messenger interrupts suddenly*

Reiki: what is it? we're in training right now.

messenger: some strange note was inside your chambers. *hands over the note*

Reiki: let me see. *reads it*
"get ready, the time has come. be prepared."
hmm....looks like it's time now. i'm sorry Kai, but this'll have to wait some other time. i'm leaving everything in your hands now, you're in charge.

Kai: i knew this was gonna happen, just when i was about to beat you, something comes up. don't worry, i got things covered here.

Reiki: *laughs* thanks, friend.

*exits the training hall, and leaves the castle with a grin over face*

Signature Image

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

** In the realm of water in the gardens of Eidan**

Rayne is laying on her back stroking the lusious, thick fur of her beloved white wolf and staring off into the blue sky that mirrors the sparkling beauty of the water around her. The wolf wines and nudges her side signaling her to rise. SHe gets up, fluidly and gracefully looking around her. Soft, pink flower petals are falling around her and she inhales the sweet scent smiling a secretive smile to herself. Raising her hand up, she stroked under her wolf's chin smiling serenely.
Rayne: " Amaroque... i sense it too.... it is time.. soon. *sigh* i have feared this time was rapidly approaching when the elements must combine for the fate of earth...."
Amaroque: *licks at her hand affectiontaly*
Rayne" * walks over to a pool in a stone basin within the garden and looks into it, dipping the tip of her long, elegant nail into the surface and watching it ripple. Merlins face comes into view.* " ahh old friend.. it is good to see you once more."
Merlin: " ahhh.. always a pleasure my dear. *smiles* how have you been these ages?"
Rayne: *laughs* " ahh come now you old rogue!" *winks* *sigh* " tis' been far too long... but i felt you call to me... it is time is it not?"
Merlin: *sadly* " yes... it is. Please, my dearest companion... be careful."
Rayne: " ahh come now, you know i cannot be felled so easily. *smiles* we once trained our magics together if you recall those days..."
merlin: *laughs* " aha! You were but a sprite back then!" *glows in pride* I see you have blossomed into quite the talented sorceress these days... sadly away from my watchful eye!"
Rayne: " ahh come now... do not be so regretful! you know what my destiny was to be.. i had to leave and take up my rightful place when my dimension was completed and needed a ruler. No one else could have done it.. it was my calling-"
Merlin: " yes i understand. "*wearlily* " as i have had so so so many thousands of millenias to ponder it."
Rayne: " Do not worry for me... my magics are strong.. and do not forget, i command my power."
Merlin: " yes.. you have grown up.... but enough small talk, my young apprentice grows impatient... *chuckle* patience is really an aquierd skill that come with age..."
Rayne: " hah! I was the most impatient young rebel back in the day if you recall..... but i have taught myself the virtue of waiting. i come to you old friend, mentor, and master of illusions."
Rayne: * walks away from the basin and into her exquisite castle. Walking directly to the roof, she takes her spell book and a few ingredients setting up a transportation circle. After completing the spell she watched her sais take form in her hands, the smooth water hardening into unbreakable diamond strength. Nodding satisfied she watched them liquify into water once more, and absorbed them into herself once more. Grabbing her Azure Dragon staff, she stepped into the portal, appearing only seconds later, many dimentions away in Merlins office*
Merlin: *stands and looks at his old friend* " my, my , my... you look lovely!"
Rayne: " ahh you are far to kind!" *hugs Merlin tightly*
Merlin: * pulls back and hold rayne by the shoulders taking her in* " hmm..... you do not look a day older then when we first met all those millenias ago... but i however *sighs tierdly* am slowing down these days..."
Rayne: " ahh come now do not say such things! You have much time yet left!"
Merlin: " that may be so.. but i am retiering from all this business.. and leaving you youngsters incharge.. heh *cough* my i must be going mad too inb my old age... *grins*"
Rayne: *notices the young apprentice in the corner looking almost livid and impatiently tapping her foot* " my my my.. you must be Merlins amazing apprentice! I have hear so much of you! It is a pleasure to finally meet you! I am Rayne... ruler and guardian of the Water realm." *smiles*

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

*The kingdom of Aera*

A kingdom of floating structures of Eastern architecture. Half of the populous are humes. The protectors of this kingdom are the Wings, those blessed with the gift of flight. They fight in the name of honor, and are revered by the entire kingdom.

One Wing, in particular, is spoken in the highest regard. A monk once known as Fu Vallis: Recluse, Sage, enigma. The youngest to ever be appointed the title 'Scion of Wind'. Spoken in whispers as a cunning strategist, both in the battlefield and the ways of peace.

The Scions of Nature... Beings who are regarded as the absolute masters of the four base elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water), the strongest of all elements*. For generation upon generation, they have maintained balance over existence, as well as balance over the elements.

*Hall of Scions; Wind Shrine*

He rests in a silent state, legs folded in a meditative stance.
Vallis: "...The winds are changing. This scent...the wind carries the stench of battle."
A deck of cards is caught by the wind creating a paper vortex.
Vallis: "...The mages of old. ...are gathering."
He catches a card from midair.
Vallis: "...'The Hermit' ...I see. ...my guidance is needed."
He rises from his stance to his feet. Gathering his supplies, a cone of wind envelops him in a dark vortex.

((*...So reads the Kodansha storyline for Cardcaptor Sakura.))

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

**in the great city of electropolis**

the whole city is levitating in the midst of the desert of the lightning realm. the whole city looks like Los Angeles, that lights up beautifully especially at night time. patch is one of the keeper of the elements. he holds the element of lightning. but he has a side job since he hasn't been having missions for a while, he's the lead guitarist in his heavy metal band called "Lithium"... even if he's a rockstar, he never forgets his duty as a keeper of the element.

*morning, patch rode his harley across the streets with the loud SEX MACHINEGUNS' MIKAN NO UTA on his background*

a citizen: hey! you! it's so early in the morning yet you're making so much noise!

*patch draws his shades down and looks at the old man*

patch: sheesh!

*his harley continued to roll on the streets of electropolis*

*patch finally arrived at the studio where his bandmates were waiting*

bassist: you called us up here, what's up?

patch: sorry guys, gotta screw you.. I was summoned to the other realm, well... you know, my real job.

drummer: damn! but it's alright though. It's good to let us know this early. don't worry, we'll tell our manager about this.

rhythms: yeah, we'll tell him that you're on a vacation.

patch: thanks guys, gotta go!

*patch rode his harley again to the dimension of darkness*

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

The city of Metlases is massive spanning an incredible distance with each area marked as a different sector. The grand palace where to royal family resides in located at the center of the old city inside the fortress, Iron Thallis. The city is made of small hovels, houses up to great skyscrapers and incredible mansions. All cities and residences are made of metal, with nature all around it. The technology is highly advanced with robots, cyborgs, even strange different races along with humans filling its great cities. The royal family has reigned over the metal dimension for generations with its new successors two young men, Rohan and Kaji. Because Rohan is the older he is always working towards ruling over the dimension someday but Kaji.. is always hanging around the city without a care in the world and seems to prefer to avoid anything to do with the ruling the dimension side of his family...

*Lying next to a lone tree outside clockwork tower on the outskirts of Metlases the capital city in the metal dimension* A girl about Kaji's age walks up to Kaji and leans against the tree next to him
Kaji: *opens eyes* "I knew someone would find me eventually, so Kristine let me guess, father wants me to finally get interested in backing up Rohan when he takes over after him"
Kristine: *sighs* "Your still same as always brother, not even mother and father together could get you to take any interest, but that's not it.."
Kaji:"hmm?"
Kristine:"Theres a message from Merlin that he wants someone to represent the metal dimension in the recovery of the sacred treasures"
Kaji: "So he chose me"
Kristine: "Yep, so you better hurry up and get to the palace"
Kaji: *stands up and calls out* "Raix!" *Raix leaps off a nearby roof and Kaji gets ready to ride to the palace* "Need a lift?"
Kristine: "No i'm ok"
Kaji: "lets go Raix *Raix roars and starts running towards the palace*

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

*i bare my fangs as my sowrd clashed against Lestat's Lance time and time again*

"you are so weak, halfling!"

*snorts* "if that is the case, Lestat...what is taking you so long to defeat me?"

*Lestat growls and i pull away. it was time to settle it* "i am sorry mother, i could not prevent this...but it is time for me to rightfully show them my power!"

*my sword disappears and i sweep my arm, Lestat flying across the night and bumping into a large metal water tank. he gasps, caught offguard, for i have never ever shown such abilities before*

"surprised, Lestat? this is not even the beginning...tonight all of this city will dance to your screams!"

*voice* "this is not your way, child."

*i stop for a moment as time seems to freeze.* "who...are you? where are you?"

*voice* "will you destroy Lestat, Prince of this world, and cause an uproar amongst innocent civilians? you have tried to protect that for so long, yet now you throw it all away in anger and desperation...is that what time has taught you, young one?"

*my voice falters, along with my anger* "i...am only so tired of running...i want to be...free... i want to be able to live..."

*voice* "well then, step into the portal i open for you now, child. i am Merlin, the greatest wizard of all time. the cosmos needs your help...in the world i open for you, you fight for yourself, you fight for the creation, you fight for freedom... will you choose to come?"

*i take a long look at the dark city and motion for Kiba to follow me into the portal* "i guess...for the moment this sounds like an opportunity..."

Signature Image

(( just asking .... can i join ? cz i saw the character slot seems to be already full ... ))

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((Its already full...really sorry...ok new rule people...I'm gonna fix the rp on a cycle...that means everyone will get a chance to post before we go too fast...like what I'm doing here now...each person is only allowed to post after the rest of the characters post...how do I explain it...ok...3 posts per day per character ok?))

*waiting in the courtyard*
Jasmine: "What is taking them so long?They should have been here ages ago..."
*mumbling under her breath*

Signature

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((Strange rules.... still, it's your RP))

Lance: So, I'll represent the fire dimension...... Is that correct, master?
E. Orochi: That is correct, now, go, you have to rush!
Lance: Right.... ((enters the dimensional portal)) So that is the midnight castle, eh? Let's go!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((prevents the other players from getting lost...))

Signature

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*while walking away from castle heading into the portal chamber, is suddenly stopped by Kai*

Reiki: what is it? i'm sorry, but that rematch will have to wait.

Kai: i know, i know. i just forgot to say goodbye, and good luck.

Reiki: you worry too much. i'll be fine. but when i come back, you'd better be ready. *walks off*

Kai: you know it.

*suddenly stops, eyes begin to glow yellow*

Reiki: so i'm representing the Earth Dimension....as much as i would hate to admit it, i might need a little backup with me. Zunde, is that alright?

*with a sudden bright flash of light, Zunde appears from the yellow glow in my eyes, but in sphere-form*

Zunde: as you wish, master.

Reiki: good. now let's go.

*enters the dimensional portal*

Signature Image

page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 2,086 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.