Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures - Minitokyo

[RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 87 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 2,086 total items

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*begins sipping tea*

Reiki: this is pretty good. soothing too.

*starts looking around*

Reiki: the representives, they all look like they mean business. time to get serious, myself.

*eyes begin glowing*

Reiki: now what is it?

Zunde: *talking through my mind* about time you do get serious.

Reiki: can it, already.

Zunde: what's wrong with you?

Reiki: nothing. i'm just wondering how Kai is doing, probably making a big mess in the kingdom, instead of training.

Zunde: he always was a troublestarter. now i know why you were old friends, always making trouble.

Reiki: ..........

Zunde: i see you're getting a little upset now, too.

Reiki: yeah, sort of. i'm hope this is worth the trip.

Zunde: it is. don't worry.

*eyes return to normal*

*finishes drinking tea*

Reiki: *thinks* Zunde sounded sure that this was worth it. well, no use dwelling on it. it sounds like fun to me....

Signature Image

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

*five minutes ago*
Vallis finds himself face to face with the woman.
Vallis: "...Hello to you miss." *bows to her*
In the scant moments that the two meet, the rest of the group has already moved ahead to the Lounge.
Vallis: "Perhaps it would be wise to continue this with the others...."

*Present time*
Vallis sips tea in the vincinity of this woman.
Vallis: "I apologize. I never did catch your name..."

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

*enjoys the tea*

Badar: "Aaah"

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

*portal opens to a lounge where many were scattered around drinking tea. Kiba rushed ahead and pounced around the place. i tried to hide my surprise at the fairly foreign aura of the place and walked quietly towards a window, looking out at the stars. i had no idea where i was or how i got there...except for the old man's voice which had seemed so full of promise and truimph...*

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

" ahh... my apologies.. where have my manners gone.. *laughs lightly* I am Rayne of the Water realm. And i take it you are.... Vallis of the Wind?" *inhales the teas aura and takes a sip smiling warmly.* " and oh! ofcourse..." *motions to the extremely large white demon-wolf besided her* " this is my most trusted companion and friend.. Amaroque..." *Amaroque bows his head to Vallis respectfully*

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Vallis bows in return.
Vallis: "You seem much calmer than the others..."

Signature Image

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*nods*" as do you.. i have lernt the virtue of patients and time.. i feel that most of the rest are far too rash and will make hasty decisions that could comprimise an enemy such as the one we all currently face.... *sigh*... youth...."

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: sigh.... These are the other representatives? Interesting....

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*remains speechless while looking at the other respesentatives*

Reiki: .........

*gets another cup of tea*

Zunde: *appears* will you say something already?

Reiki: .......no. don't feel like it. there's a strange aura going around this place.......

*sips tea*

Zunde: are you trying to act serious, for once in your life?

Reiki: ........i can't explain it. i don't feel normal.

Zunde: just ignore it. try and get a feel for this place.

Reiki: yeah, whatever. *dismisses Zunde*

*walks around*

Reiki: this place is nice, but strange.....

Zunde: will you quit it? i said ignore it and it'll go away.

Reiki: will YOU quit it? you won't stop popping up everywhere.

Zunde: *dissappears* fine by me.....

Reiki: ............whatever.

Signature Image

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

*thinking outloud* ((Lol))
Kaji: "I wonder when Merlin will show up, after all my father said about him i'd really like to meet him.."

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*wooden door at the far end of the lounge slowly creaks open*
*Merlin walks through*
Merlin: "Sorry to keep all of you waiting...I would like to officially welcome you to Midnight Castle...I would have given you a grand tour but I'm afraid time is not on our side...Fobia has already sent his troops to earth and they are now searching for the treasures...and my apprentice, Jasmine, will give you the details of the mission...but for now...go...with my blessing..."

*portal opens and sucks all of them in*

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: So, what is this about, miss?

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((just imagine that we're already on earth...but the questions will be answered in the portal...ok?))

*cocks an eyebrow*
Jasmine: "You mean youd don't know?"
*mumbles*
Jasmine: "Pathetic..."
*outloud*
Jasmine: "don't you know that your dimension's sacred treasure has been stolen?we're gonna have to retrieve it...and right now we're headed towards earth..."

*mumbles again*
Jasmine: "Hope you guys can keep up..."

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*raises an eyebrow at Merlin's apprentice* *thinks* " my my...the old man really picked a good one this time.... she is both arrogent and ignorant... hmm.. but her potentail as a protigee must be unbeatable...that all we need.. a hot headed tempermental teenager with raging hormones to lead a pack of hot headed temermental teenagers with raging hormones.... *grins in Vallis's direction* ... this should be fun... and most certainly interesting..."
*speaks* " yes we are well aware that Fobia is searching for the talismens.... but seeing as you were the only fully breifed one present... perhaps it would help if you were to lay out a game plan.. or some sort of strategy for the rest of us...."

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Who is pathetic? ((Treathens her with sword)) I know the treasure was stolen, what I don't know is.... What are we doing in this planet? Is this place where the treasures are?

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*sighs* " please.... there is no need for violence..." *thinks: this is what i mean by irational people leading more irational people...* " would it really be helpful if we all kill eachother before we retrieve what we all cmae here for?"

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Vallis: "This bickering is pointless. The fact that we've been brought together like this means that we're to be working together from now on. If we hope to get this mission cleared, we can't afford to hold any grudges amongst us."

Signature Image

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*nods* " yes... i agree with Vallis's sentiment.... now if my calculations are correct.. we should be getting there soon...it's been to long since i was last on Earth.... *sigh*.. thigns have changed..."

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: I suppose you're right..... ((sheathes his sword)) I wont tolerate more insults to me, not to anyone else....

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*nods* " fair enough."

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Reiki: *thinks* i see sparks are flying already. haha, this will be fun. and if this is just the beginning, then things will be a hell of a lot more hectic later. Zunde, you were right. *grins* maybe this will be worth it.

Signature Image

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

patch: HEY! enough with the intro-CRAP! when and where do we start the treasure hunting?! C'MON! I'm really fired up here! ...and more importantly... I WANT MORE TEA!
*turns to lance*
patch: oh yeah lance, keep your cool man! remember, heat reduces conductivity... amfufufufufufufufufufu!
*turns to kaji*
patch: speaking of which, kaji, by any case, can you create silver?
((the law of conductivity of electricity))

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

Badar: "Hey...people...I came her to get our treasure the faster we do this the better"

*sighs*

Badar: "Don't want to remain here, in this dump!"

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

*thinks <great all we need is people to start arguing..>
Kaji: "I've been to earth before and I don't like it much here myself but this is where we have to go to get back our sacred treasures so we're going to have to get used to that...
*Looks at Jasmine and Rayne*
Kaji: "I was told much about our mission by my father, but what exactly is Fobia?"

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

page 3 of 87 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 2,086 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.