Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures - Minitokyo

[RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 87 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 2,086 total items

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

patch: kaji, you still haven't answered my QUESTION! (thinks: is this guy just ignored me or what?!)

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Reiki: as much as i would like to enjoy watching a good arguement, i'm not really in the mood for it. i already have enough arguements with my so-called "guardian".

Zunde: i heard that.

Reiki: and i don't care, either. let's just get this over with, no need wasting more time bickering.....

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by Shadowdawn*raises an eyebrow at Merlin's apprentice* *thinks* " my my...the old man really picked a good one this time.... she is both arrogent and ignorant... hmm.. but her potentail as a protigee must be unbeatable...that all we need.. a hot headed tempermental teenager with raging hormones to lead a pack of hot headed temermental teenagers with raging hormones.... *grins in Vallis's direction* ... this should be fun... and most certainly interesting..."
*speaks* " yes we are well aware that Fobia is searching for the talismens.... but seeing as you were the only fully breifed one present... perhaps it would help if you were to lay out a game plan.. or some sort of strategy for the rest of us...."

(( XD...OMG! I love what you wrote! XD I'm gonna drop out of my chair from laughing...or maybe I'm just in a good mood...anyway...back to the rp... XD))

*thinks*
"This bunch of fools haven't seen my power yet...why am I doing this again?Oh right...master..."

*outloud*
Jasmine: "Fobia was originally from Earth...but somehow...he gained magical powers...and started to use his powers to manipulate the people on earth...he was the person who started World War 1...any other questions will have to wait...we're here..."

*arrives at earth*
*a young girl looks at them without fear in her eyes*
Lily: "I've been waiting..."

((OK...here's the profile of our first human guide))
Name: Lily
Personality: Typical quiet girl, book worm, computer nerd, research genius, good at school work
Appearance: Short black hair in a ponytail, wearing school uniform, wears glasses, short

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: ((thinkin she hasn't introuduced herself)) Who are you?

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

*i take a last look at Merlin, wanting to ask the wise man so many things, but Kiba runs ahead into the portal and i stride behind. i decide not to talk to anyone yet, since i was not sure if a being like me was rather welcome...running all my life made me a lil cynical, but i could not help the small smile that donned my lips as the rest bickered away*

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Lily: "My name is Lily...Jas here visited my dreams a while back and explained the whole situation...can't really believe my eyes stil...that all of you are standing here...this way...you'll draw lots of unwanted attention..."

((Oh right...forgot to mention we arrived in a desserted street and its at night...))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*looks around*

Reiki: it's been a while since i've been here.
Zunde: mind if i come out for a bit?
Reiki: whatever....
*Zunde appears again in sphere-form*
Zunde: ahh, much better.
Reiki: now you can quit reading my mind.
Zunde: and what if i don't?
Reiki: shut up.....i had enough bickering.

*notices the young girl*

Reiki: this must be the one that representative told us about. the name's Reiki, representing the Earth Dimension.

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Lily: "Pleasure to meet you...I have your clothes ready...this way please..."
*leads them to her house*
*opens the door and welcomes them inside*
Lily: "Please don't touch anything...and my parents won't be back till tomorrow afternnon so can rest in peace..."

*shows them their clothes, how to wear them and where to change*

Signature

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

(( lol thanks Jasmine! X-P lol yea i though i might put abit of comic relief in there teehee))

" what on earth... well i admit i'd look conspicuous walking around with my usual white kimono... but what on earth is this?!" *Picks up a black t-shirt and a pair of short black short. At her feet there are a pair of silver-buckled combat boots and a long trench coat is hanging nearby* " my how things have chnaged since the last time i was here.... but if you say this is normal wear for the earth realm...." *puts on the clothes and comes out* " hmm... not so bad... i can get used to this new look..."

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Clothes? OK then....

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Vallis eyes the fabric given to him. A tee-shirt, gray trenchcoat, and some jeans.
Vallis: "...."

<---NOW CHANGE--->

Vallis appears in his new clothes.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*patch takes the blue shirt, loose faded jeans and a pair of chuck taylor shoes*

<--changed-->

patch: *takes a look at himself* hmmm.. not bad, I guess...

*notices the street outside*

patch: hmm... I wonder, why is it so deserted like this at night? back in electropolis, at this time, there are still a lot of people. is it often really like this?

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Lily: "its midnight...and this is the outskirts of the city..."

*Jasmine changes into black jeans and black sleeveless shirt*

Signature

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

patch: oh... okay... its just that, I'm not used be in a city that is dark and quite deserted at night...

*takes his guitar*
patch: so, where do we go from here jas?

*plays a tune of Canon on D major*

Signature Image

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

*looks at the black jeans, cyan shirt, leather jacket and shoes*
Kaji: "hmm.." <changes to the jeans and swaps long black coat for leather jacket, but keeps on grey and crimson shirt and biker shoes, also puts on leather gloves that are studded with steel knuckles>
Kaji: "to answer your question from before patch, yeah i can make silver. *looks around* which city is this? it seems familiar.."

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Patch: okay, I just asked. I think we can use that skill of yours later on... don't bother me, I'll get some shut eye...

*puts patch's feet on lily's head as he slept*

Signature Image

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*grabs loose black pants, black boots, blue shirt, and black trechcoat*

*changes*

Reiki: hmm.....not bad.

*looks around*

Reiki: ........might as well rest for a while.

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: "Changes" How do they knew about my style? Interesting....

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

" so then i take it we will all lay low for tonight and start in the morning... hmm...very well. I will post watch for a shift."

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

Kaji: "I'll take the second shift. Rayne, just wake me when you need some sleep and i'll take over the watch"
*sits on a crate and closes eyes*

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*nods* " alright i will...see yea soon i suppose.." *leaps fluidly out of the window and climbs the outer wall of the house with ease up to the room. Crossing her legs and getting into a meditative position, Rayne materializes a small swirling ball of glowing aquatic energy and practices levitating it infront of her to calm and sooth her*

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

*smiles kindly to Lily* "i am Sara...not sure exactly if i represent anything...but if it helps, i come from an old bloodline of noble vampires...though i have been on the run my whole life ^^' and this is Kiba."

*thanks Lily for the clothes, giving them a skeptical look. black faded denim jeans and a black cotton shirt which seemed a bit too oversized. the sleeves longer than my arms and it rode low on my hips. Kiba curiously watched as i looked in the mirror twice, tying my hair up in white ribbon, a satisfied smile on my face*

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Vampire, eh?

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

*meditating while secretly keeping an eye out on what was going on inside by looking through a half full glass cup in her minds eye. The cup was sitting on the kitchen counter and was left half empty, so she could see "through" the water onto the scene* *whispers to self* " hmm.... so many differnt creeds and species all gathered.. this must be big."

page 4 of 87 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 2,086 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.