Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 administration changes and pushing contest's date - Minitokyo

administration changes and pushing contest's date

Group announcement by Paint-o-rama

page 1 of 1 10 total items

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Good Evening fellow painters

This announcement is here for YOU to discuss how you will want Paint-o-rama to be run during my absence, say for the next four months. Yep, I'm leaving Friday to only come back on small random 48 hours periods of time to check my messages and will not have time to wall, moderate MiniTokyo nor administrate our dear group.
So I leave the talking to you (Monchi and Chloe already have the power to update the page, maybe they want to leave their role to someone else or want more help? Your decision.

And since the Urban contest was supposed to end yesterday, well...

Well we have only a very few number of entries, I propose to push back the due-date to mid-May? I won't be there anyway so you can vote for a date, and then vote for judges or leave that side be.

Did I forget to talk about something?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

4 months?! o_o
Well, handling the page is easy enough, I can do that (and Monchi's there as well, so s'all good).
As for pushing the contest date, I have no problems with that (since I won't be participating in this one), but what of the details of the judging?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I'd volunteer to be a judge, but like you, I'm leaving home next week to a faraway place (well, far from hom anyway), for 4 months. I will hopefully have Internet connection and access to MT on a regular basis, but I dunno how my schedule is (ie how busy I will be)...

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

wah! So many of my groups are falling apart! Heartfulskies left Hoteru no Shiki, Colorfull Wallies is on hiatus, and now Candy and Maple are going away for the summer!? Waaah!

I'm good with pushing the contest date back, real life has made it impossible for me to do much walling.

I hope that whatever you're doing this summer, it's grand, Candy and Maple! Chloe, thanks for taking over so the group doesn't die.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Hmm or you can change it to an ongoing project if no one is interested in stepping up to take charge of it... so then you don't have the pressure of needing to find judges and tracking down scores and what-not...

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

guys stop taking for granted I'll take the final decision~ I'm leaving, you decide.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

But you're the leader candyyy XD We look up to you while you're still here for PoR stuff x]

Let me work on this stupid image blocking problem, and if all goes well I should be able to help out with the group chores. I won't be able to come up with monthly topics like candy did, but I should be able to continue running the contests - if people are still interested. Or ongoing projects as flyin suggested - seeing a lot of people might be busy with the Battleground saga for the next few months.

But yeah, must sort problem first .. *sigh*

Candy and maple, all the best and have fun with your time away, we'll miss you.

I take flyin's idea of turning this into an ongoing project, nobody seems to be attached to a specific date line and I dont see a lot of motivation either.

On-going project will be nice.... but 4 months? That's really long! Dx Well, I could help if needed, but I don't know what I can do.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.