Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help:Hacked By Godzilla - Minitokyo

Help:Hacked By Godzilla

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Well...

I accidentally used my Flash Drive with a infected computer...

I have not used it with my own computer so it's not infected.

Is the virus inside my Flash drive? How can I get it fixed?

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

You can open the taskmanage by pressing DEL+Ctrl+Alt

and check if there one or more suspicious of the process...

close them and format you flash drive

If you've installed GHOST ,you'd better restore intime...

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

What did you actually do with your flash drive? It's unlikely that just plugging it in and having a look will infect your machine, but it really depends on what the infected machine has on it. Have you got an anti-virus program? If so, run that over the flash drive.

If you want to be really safe, back up anything important before plugging the drive in. Don't panic, there's usually no need, just don't go running anything which you don't recognise.

well scan with antivirus the flash drive and use tool from windows that scandisk is called
(sorry for my bad english^_^')

reformat the flash drive if ya can........
that's the best way though.....
if ya wanna save the files in the flash drives ANd remove the virus..... scan it....... -_-

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Here's the solution

http://www.techiecorner.com/122/hacked-by-godzilla-wscriptexe-ms32dlldllvbs/

Also if you are still by any chance using internet explore. Do yourself a favour and migrate to firefox.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.