Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Romeo x Juliet - Juliet - Minitokyo

Romeo x Juliet - Juliet

page 1 of 1 5 total items

feder

feder

lotus flower

Year, I am currently working on a Romeo x Juliet wallpaper. Wuha I lvoe Romeo (he's so cute XD), but this wallpaper features Juliet, since the screencapture I took was so cute.. and well.. I had no ideas for Romeo at all.

screencapture: http://luminescia.net/snap.png
wallpaper: http://luminescia.net/julietball.jpg

I vectored the outlines of Juliet, but than I colored her using my graphic tablet and PS. I imagined her being impressed by a big ballroom since she never saw something like this at the anime's beginning. O_O
I have to clear up some parts of Juliet because some look pixelated and.. bad. Wuha, I'm happy how her hair turned out right now ^-^

What do you think about this? :D I would like this wallpaper being preeeeeeeeeeetty so I need some help improving it.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Nice effort. I would say to take it completely over the top I would darken it a little (bring out more contrast) and reflect what she is seeing in her eyes.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Very nice painting, really soft and smooth. The floor, did you use texture or you just smudged it randomly?. It's kinda cool, btw.

To make it look preeetty, I'll probably make the background darker, and add more shadow on the girl, to create a dramatic lighting on her. So, she's like watching the moon or something.

But if you don't want dramatic lighting concept, you can just add a few lighting, not dramatic, on her head or which ever parts, and the floor too. (Coz she's in a ballroom)

Try adding other subjects, preferably something less detailed. Like petals(in the screenshot), or magical sparkles, what ever you like.

Background, maybe adding some legs(lol) so we'd know she's in a ballroom. And try blurring them, so that the girl is the focal point.

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

Nice shoot~ the software you used well~

Hope TV will have the big pics for Romeo

or you can visit the offical gallary:

http://anime.goo.ne.jp/special/gonzo/romejuli/gallery/index.html

to see if have any pic resourse

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

It's a lovely idea ^^
Even when i think the outlines should be thicker and of other color (i.e dark brown or black)
Hmm....i know it's kinda difficult but i think if you add Romeo's hand, like he was asking her to dance with her, it would look better (just thought of it :>)
Keep it up 'cause it's lovely job

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.