Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poll: WHO WANTS TO KEEP THE ABSTRACT ART SECTION? - Minitokyo

Poll: WHO WANTS TO KEEP THE ABSTRACT ART SECTION?

Who Wants To Keep The Abstract Art Gallery?

Yes. I like posting art in there.
28 votes
Yes. I like looking at abstract art.
109 votes
Don't Care. I never look at it.
130 votes
No. Its mostly bad 3D renders in there.
44 votes
No. I hate it.
29 votes
Um... What's Abstract Art?
29 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I don't want to be impolite or to sound like having no culture, but this section doesn't interest me at all.
It's a nice style of art but I think it's not relevant for MT...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i've never been there b4
i'll go check it out now....

D: i don't like it

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Get rid of it. Its all scraps

i was trawling through the pages today. first (and second and third...) thought: UGH.

all you people who make stuff and stick it in the abstract art section, i'm sorry. but i really don't think it's worth the space. it's mostly random waste-of-time-stuff. and to answer the questions:

- Do you want to keep Abstract Art?
nope. sorry.

- Do you LIKE Abstract Art?
depends on the quality. which we have a bit of a shortage on here, i'm afraid to say.

- What do you think of it as a section and the quality of art it attracts?
sure, there are some okay pieces in there. but only some. the rest is... is... not quite up to par.

lol...for me I never knew that the abstract art section existed XD i just stuck everything in the original section lol. the thing is, imo, most people are turned off by abstract art mostly because they dont understand it or just dont want to think what it is...and i find that it's a little saddening to see =(

abstract is a great art, however, it has nothing to do with anime and manga which is this website is about, so people are really don't care and don't put there mind in making it

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.