Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you eat for breakfast? - Minitokyo

What do you eat for breakfast?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Mainly I get up late so its either toast or up and go! sometime if I have sometime, then its scrambled eggs or cereal!

Erm...If I have time I treat myself with bread cream cheeze or anything available in the fridge otherwise I usually have a cup of Coffee! :)

Siri

Siri

Suou

I ate a chocolate icecream lol.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

i eat Weetabix. or leftovers from last nights tea ^^

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

A bottle of whiskey and a pack of cigarettes and a piece of stale bread that's been on the kitchen table for a couple of days. I'm just kidding... so far just coffee. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Nothing ^^
its too early to eat something, imo

mmm...*ponders* nothing really never have the time to have b-fast in the morning : // thats y my belly rumbles all the time in class : S *blushes* : D heee ^_^'

I ate what I normally do each day - cup of tea with a bowl of cereal while checking emails. Good way to start the day at my own pace. :)

Well for me it's what ever I can find but for my family it is lunch as they wake around noon.

I have like 10 minutes in the morning for breakfast. So I usually have a slice of store bought lemon bundt cake with a glass of milk. or I can microwave white castle burgers , or a sandwich.

porridge :D

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm most of the time it would be Instant Noodles! xD and i would go wif coffee or tea.. depends on my mood in the morning..

I have to eat oatmeal to lower my blood cholesterol, even if I'm far from overweight. Hahahaha. Otherwise, I'd rather have a huuuge breakfast.

Chocolate Up and Go breakfast drink. It actually taste real good.

soup and bread or sometimes fruit salad

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Nothing. On rare occasions, I eat a bowl of cereal.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Fruits with breakfast cereal!

Radha

Radha

Sanely insane!

cereal or fruits or bread

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

i dun eat breakfast actually. sometimes if i feel hungry i'll drink a cup of milk. that's enough for breakfast

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Usually it's toast bread with fruit jams, and hot chocolate milk..
But sometimes I eat noodles to cereals..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

Weet-Bix FTW

With honey and clovers

cereal or bread with coffee....

i used to have oatmeal everyday, then i started having toast and cheese everyday, then for a few months i had eggs and sausage everyday. and now i eat mr noodles with curry and sausage everyday. and ill do that till i get sick of it, i wonder what will be next?

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Anything tat is good and edible! ^_^

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.