Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you eat for breakfast? - Minitokyo

What do you eat for breakfast?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

I could start my breakfast with the light meal and a coffee.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

nothing I usually can't eat till 1:00 or 2:00 and then its usually whatever is quick and easy

Signature Image

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Breakfast eh? Well
-bacon, beans, mushroom, tomato, sausages, eggs, fried bread (yea, a Full English Breakfast, mind me;
-white toast with jam and honey;
-tea;
-milk and cereals; if I feel like it, a nice sausage sandwich :)

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

Babies, shoelaces, and ..?..Genaral Mills!Hahahahah!

I'm never up early enough for breakfast, nay school and im too incoherent to eat.

I shotgun a Redbull and w/e was left over from last nights party! Hooray for College! :D

??

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I don't eat breakfast, haven't since senior in high school. I was up at 6am to get to school, so I didn't have much time between getting ready, possible shower and getting to the bus stop. Plus, eating breakfast after brushing teeth... eww.... So yeah, I just don't eat it anymore, even if my schedule has changed. I will rarely eat bacon and eggs though!

I would eat porridge, but i am too lazy to prepare breakfast, so i just skip it.

I breakfast with milk, bread, Corn flake, orange juice, or soup ^^

Hm... I'm hungry ^^

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

if i cn, i would eat juzt cornflakes, soup or sandwiches.
but my mom tells me to eat 'anything in the table' juzt like lunch! uurgh..

Signature

I simply drink a cup of water and i will be off to Art school -__-"

Noddle, "Pho", Vietnamese-Style Bread, or just plain bread with condensed milk, "Vietnam Broken Rice", "hu Tieu"....um, that's it

lol...Breakfast, what is that?

I shotgun a redbull and eat cereal or w/e was left over from last night

??

sometimes cake, sometimes bread, but I drink milk!

i drink some milk aaannnndddd some bread, well it not bread only its with a sweet from argentina i dont think you know the "dulce de leche" so i put that on my bread, like the peanut butter you put to your bread, its something similar but made with milk, and is really sweet and tasty, maybe some time if i see you all ill spare some with you :)

I usually don't eat breakfast, but when I do it's usually Ramen. Am I the only werido that does that? /:

Rejection=Depression

Cottage cheese with homemade salsa (don't eeewww it till you try it!) or a scrambled egg with rice.

I usually have a couple cokes, sometimes an energy drink too.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

What I can find. Today it was grilled cheese and pickles. Mmm!

merged: 09-10-2007 ~ 12:24pm
Yesterday it was just chicken bouillon. I hate having a cold.

Anything I like, pretty much. ;)

Sake... and Bowl of Rice

infiniterising

infiniterising

Cosplay extraordinaire

Cereal It's yummy and light
If i'm out - thn french toast. yum

"Individuals who make their abodes in the vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles."

Normally, on weekdays, I usually only have time for a bowl (or two) of cereal. Sometimes I'll grab a chocolate milk and a couple of sausage rolls on my drive to work, or get an Egg McMuffin once I arrive. Fairly quick stuff. On the weekends I like to do a little better than that, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hashbrowns. etc. if/when I can manage. Orange/Cinnamon Rolls & Donuts also hit the spot! If only I was closer to West, Texas and its Colachies though. I'd gobble those up daily if possible!

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.