If anyone have a troubled-hurt heart experience...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

Cancel

When I was a child,(now still a child :sweat:) I have a good friend.

She was so pretty and so lively... We had many happiness time...

But she got a strange ill seemed like cancer,and can't cure.....

She ever jokes to me" Now I can do nothing...Only to sit at coner and

count the passing time on wallclock..."

Although it only a joke...but make me very sad...I wanted to do something...

but I can do nothing...

When the "time" came finally... I could do nothing but holding her hand tightly..

and, she lost her temperature gradually... in my hand!

How useless am I...

Till now , it become the enternal shadow in my heart....

If anyone have the similar experiance?And how can you deal with....

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

Cancel

So you aren't going go let her go?.......
I never experienced anything like that...... but I probably will sooner or later and if that happened to me..... yes I would be sad
But I'd have to let that person go..... because that person is already gone.... and I'd have to make room in my heart for the people I care for that are alive
You can't do anything to someone who is dead but at least you can do something for people who aren't......

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Cancel

my story is that when i was 10 years old and lived in germany.. there was a girl called sarah at stuttgart.

we were best friends and all day together, i was only 10years old but i loved her..
then the day came the i travelled to greece and lived there until now im 19 years old..

i want to see her again i really miss her.. but the sad is i cant really remember her voice or face

ps: xaero thats a sad story you said i feel with you...and if i was in your seat i would do the same, its not easy to get a ride of it in such a difficult situation ;(

• May 01, 2007
Cancel

My word will sound a little harsh but i will said it.
There is certain believe if someone gone and there is someone still crying for him/her, the soul of that person will keep be tortured and can't pass throught to the next life (or going to heaven).
that why in some culture people will play music and celebrate it (not because there are happy about the death) but they do it so they will smoothly go to the next live and so from this live they can carry the happy memory and not the sad memory from his/her past life.
I know it's hard for you, but you have to let her go (you still remember her and not forgeting her it's okay) but don't be locked at the sad memory but always cheerish the happy time and memory. so if you believe in reincarnation you can see her in the next life and can be a good friends again.
sorry if my word sound rude but, i think you should carry on in your life for yourself and for her. do you think she would like you to stay sulking for her forever? let her soul be in peace, you can still be her best friend but not in that way.

• May 14, 2007

foxmagic71851

foxmagic71851

smashing top!!!

Cancel

my sister... we were walking on this trail in arkansas and she was 21 i was 14 ,15 now, and this weard snake they called a "rattler" was ther and she was curious and the wanted to touch it and i said no but she picked up a stick and tried anyway and it bit her so we were scared and she got tired to make it out but she got tired and i tried to pull her and it didnt work i was to week and i was hurting her more so i left for help and im kinda fat so i cant run fast but i tried and i got back there and there wasnt nobody there so i txt mom and she went to get ice so i ask other person for help he says hes busy and i tell him what happend he called me a lieer so i start to cry and park ranger showed up so i asked himt o help and he called an amblulance and i showed him were she was but when we got ther she was allwredy dead or passed as som esay it

• Jun 14, 2007

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Cancel

omg.. im so sad after watch this thread ^_^'
T.T
sorry fo' u all >.<

Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Cancel

this is a really depressing thread. that has never happened to me yet..but i know your friend is in a good place and maybe this will inspire you to do things in the future like finding better treatments or even cures for cancer. who knows.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

remember to release... the attachment is what's hurting you... forgive urself, it's not ur fault, ur not GOD

-repeat-

• Jun 28, 2007
Cancel

Ok, think clearly. Do you really think someone else could do more than what you did?
Everyone dies, we can't fight against Death when she really comes.

• Jun 29, 2007
Cancel

hmmmmmmmmmmmm well i was sold 4 some stuff my birth par sold me 2 my foster and 1 of my friends have died right in front of me...and 2 me that is alot 2 take in as an 11
yearold! i guess that changed me in2 a really dark person. ppl think i should snap out of it but i cant well cya

Mei-sama!!!

• Aug 01, 2007

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.