This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Hello, Filipino-Community!

This group has been scheduled to be deleted in a week (or two, depending on how long you want this notice to be up for) after some discussion with your administrators, as this is a duplicate group.

To continue your love of being a Pinoy, please join the other Filipino communities available on Minitokyo :)

flip

PS: If someone would like to translate or write a similar post in Tagalog, please feel free to ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

NO worries, misa. I've already told everyone that the group is goin' to be deleted.

Signature

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

Cancel

ahh..ok

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

• May 01, 2007

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

Why wait a week? Go ahead and delete it. And while you're at it, you can nuke Mt-Philippines as well.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

Quote by jakulitoWhy wait a week? Go ahead and delete it. And while you're at it, you can nuke Mt-Philippines as well.

Ditto! As he said, hehehe! XD XD XD

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Oh. Okay. Deleted then XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.