Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sky Essence - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Sky Essence by bj0rn

I wonder why it got deleted? I was quite I posted it in the General Wallpaper section

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What did your botchii message say? Be sure to read the whole thing because sometimes a Mod will put their own comments at the end.

Signature Image

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

its the same old message. here

bj0rn,

The wallpaper you have submitted entitled Sky Essence was deleted for one or more or the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic, with poor layout or background
- It was too blurry or overfiltered
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos
- It featured a poor quality extraction or had many artifacts on the images
- It was a low effort wallpaper
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image. See this announcement for more information: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/

We only accept wallpapers where the members make a true effort to submit quality works for critiques and advice.
For more information, refer to the Policy and the FAQ
For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or get your artwork critiqued in the Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

You can always post your art in the Sandbox.

Feedback can be directed at the moderator of the gallery your entry was in, which are bromithia, biriwilg.

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by bj0rnThis was done almost 6 months back when I was in Bangkok. All i did was just smudging and some effects.

Quote: We only accept wallpapers where the members make a true effort to submit quality works for critiques and advice.

This is just a guess, but:
You said yourself that all you did was smudge and some effects (I take it effects means filters?) and the message stated that the mod decided it was rather low-effort.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

oh my god? using pure smudge is not easy for a whole wall that i started from scratch actually. and filters are used to bring out the glare and colors

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Can you explain the process a bit more? How did you smudge clouds from nothing at all? It appears that all you did was go smudge-crazy over a stock photo. Please enlighten me.

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

well~ i just treated it like a canvas like how i would do in school. first i did the darkest color which would be the darker tones of blue where by i'll randomly smudge. then i'll go on with the brighter colors and etc. also used some cloud filters to help me and cloud brushes so that i could get the basic shape of it.

Signature

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

i also use cloud filters on my artwork at times. it exists O_O in adobe photoshop 7.0, theres a filter effect under 'render' if i can recall properly, then 'clouds' (?) i usually use 3-D transform after it...

anyway...i cant see the artwork so i can officially say that it was the effect you used ^_^'

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Quote by bj0rnwell~ i just treated it like a canvas like how i would do in school. first i did the darkest color which would be the darker tones of blue where by i'll randomly smudge. then i'll go on with the brighter colors and etc. also used some cloud filters to help me and cloud brushes so that i could get the basic shape of it.

Uh, that was not a good description of the process at all. PM me a better one! Until then, it stays deleted and this thread is CLOSEDDD.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.