Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad day, what do you do? - Minitokyo

Bad day, what do you do?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Bad days, we all have them. Or a couple or weeks or months or even longer. Myself, this weekend was a very busy, bad weekend. So, I ask you guys this: What do you do when you have a bad day? How do you cool down? Do you ever see the sun again? Do you take it out on someone you care for? Or do you turn to an addiction (Ben and Jerry's ice cream with a really bad, sad movie... Trying to find the answer at the bottom of a never empty glass paired with an empty bottle... Or something worse...)? Let me know. Or, even better, tell the world.

~ kilala

I go swimming if I can. Or lose myself in a book, or try to sleep. I've very often found that sleep cures a hell of a lot, including bad days (even if that's only because when you wake up it's a new day).

Take a nap...... Guess it might not apply to you though
But I forget most of the bad things if I just sleep

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

My bad days usually are a result of having nothing but work to do all day, and usually last for quite some time (about 2 months last time). I get quite stressed, and sometimes depressed. So, the more stressed I get, the more I tend to eat, to the point where I'm almost continuously snacking. Also, a little bit of social drinking helps, and I tend to lose myself in my hobbies if I end up with some time.

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

I just try to relax by doing something that calms me or hanging out with my boyfriend.

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

apelilla

apelilla

shigatsu monogatari

it depends how bad the situation is....if it's really really bad, i go for a really fast driving, i do sort of things like running, shopping/spending a lot of money, and eating a lot! lolz...

Signature
there's always a better way for everything, find it! (" ,)

^_^) yooh guys...feel free to look around!

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

Till now the bad day is ...the Grade3 MiddleSchool days...

If I feel tired or unhappy, usually eating some good food..

and take a shower ,then go bed...

Another day comes, the sun still shining...

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I just do something I enjoy instead, hell that must be the easiest way to take care of a bad day :\. I sit at the computer, I relax, play games, chat, talk with my siblings. Just do stuff you enjoy, that solves most of my problems.

Signature Image

m24

I turn in my PC and start my fav game. If that can't solve it, then i go to sleep, no matter its day or night.

i just screw them and move on to the next day =p

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I usually read a book or take a walk.

I read,watch tv, videos on youtube, break pencils and sometimes I take it out on other people.

Rhyme097

Rhyme097

Emil loves Nioh

I always play otome-game.... or drawing some characters I like, That would help so much ... Although it's just a daydreaming....

WOW! You guys have some great ideas! I guess I can finally say that I've have a good day. Of course, my solution was to go out and buy some smelly good stuff and take a long bath! Though, I usually go somewhere that isn't crowded. I find that crowds...or even people for that matter, can make the day worse! You guys are awesome! Thanks for replying!

In a bad day... well, I ussually try to pick myself up watching something that will surely make my laugh, like Samurai Champloo... but if that's doesn't work, I try to canalize it all in writing or drawing... or listening at sad music, so I cry and feel better then =P

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

in bad days i release my anger on video games. funny cause i've actually gotten good at some of my games, wonder if thats a good thing.

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

1st, cry till I sleep..Then whenI wake up, eat sweets that make me happy or watch some movies!

Bad days that turn into weeks will always be upon us... sometimes we just have to be inventive. This plan never fails!

step 1: Clothesline some random person
step 2: Sit on they're face...
step 3: FART!
step 4: Run fast.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

yup seems like sleeping works best, maybe because the sub-conscious pushes the bad memories away while you sleep :P. Crying helps, ive heard theres a stress reducing hormone in tears :S . And chocolate works^^ (just not too much though or you'll get pimples;p). Isolating yourself depends on the nature of the problem, sometimes friends make me feel better, sometimes thinking things over in some quiet place let's me look at things in a better light. I just try and keep a fighting spirit all the time^^

Simple & Clean- Utada hikaru
:nya:

depends, i find that exercise or just a nice quiet walk helps you reflect and control your emotions

When I'm having a bad day I try to ignore it and just get on with things. At the moment I have so much schoolwork to do that I can't afford to take time off to cool down.

However, on the rare occasion that everything just gets worse and the day is turning out to be a complete disaster, I will...

1. Go for a walk. Listen to the birds, get some fresh air, stretch my legs... it always helps, without fail.
2. Listen to some music. I helps calm me down.
3. Have a hot shower. Not too long a shower, because of the water restrictions, but I use my nice scented soaps and things. It cheers me up.
4. Look in the mirror. Hey, with a face like mine, life can't be all bad! ^_^; *ahem*
5. Talk to someone about something completely unrelated. It can help clear my mind, and make me feel better.

Usually you feel bad because all your thoughts are swimming around that day. It helps to write all your thoughts down, since they are on paper they shouldn't be in your head! Otherwise I just ride my bike till my lungs give out, get back, eat some comfort food and play some video games (shooters work best hehe).

I eat when i have a bad time, usually ice cream if i can. If nothing looks appetizing ill go to sleep, and if i cant sleep i do as strenuous a workout as i can, then go to sleep.

Number one way for me to cool down is listen to music, especially the radio it really helps and then after a while i forget why i was angry. if i can't find any music to listen to, i go to my room and just sit there thinking. Yeah, it sounds weird but then after 10 minutes of doing nothing, i just seem to cool down and become happy again.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.