Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WL Second Rebirth~! - Minitokyo

WL Second Rebirth~!

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 6 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hello everyone! It has come to my attention that this group has been inactive for the past few months, due to Blue-chan's absence. Nina-chan is also inactive and Rikka-chan's busy. I have decided that, there should be some changes around WL. Thus...

WL is looking for new Admins and Mods!

Administrator Requirements:
-must have managed another group (preferably an active group)
-has knowledge on changing the group's page
-always active in MT
-pleasing personality (not too strict on rules, friendly, shows concern for other members)
-know how to deal with photoshop

Moderator Requirements:
-already been a mod in another group
-always active in MT
-pleasing personality (see admin part)

PM me for your application. You must write down the position(admin or mod), the group you've already managed, your photoshop skills(admins). Please pass it in resume-like form. That would be all. Sorry if has incomplete details (again!) :sweat: X-P

Gel~ XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

i would like to be a mod!

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I would love to help out, just let me know I wouldn't mind filling a possition in either mod or admin space ^-^
And well I'm an admin of around 5 groups @.@
I know HTML I can make layouts (not my speciality) and Photoshop is a daily use X-P
So... If you haven't found one I will be willing to be the one ^_^''

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

id like to help out! i wud be a mod though..cause i kno nothing abt photoshop...but...lately ive been taking a break frm MT to concentrate on teh last 2 months of school...cud i still be mod and check evry week or few days?

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Can I also add a requirement for people who wants to be admins and mods?
- Admins should know how to use CSS and HTML for the modification of the site. We really really need it.

- Mods can help the admins in the choosing of features and new ideas for WL. ^^

*gomen ne, please expect the awards in a few days. :) the contest already has winners.. I just don't have the time to make them the banners..

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Sure i can do that! ^^ In fact, i would love to help the admins choose the features. ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.