Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion Ultimatum - Minitokyo

Deletion Ultimatum

Group announcement by MT-Philippines

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I DON"T TRUST JAK AND KEN. [/joke]

I decided to post this deletion ultimatum because the group is still so active and just to let any active busybodies know, this group will be deleted to merge with flip

So it'd be nice if the admins could shuffle 'round, add each other if that's not already done, and yeah :3

Deleting because it's a dupe.

Once I get a REAL post from the Mt-Phil admin team to purge the group, I will purge u.u

Have fun!

THIS GROUP WILL NOT BE DELETED!

Thank you very much adz for the prompt reply. Phew! I'm glad I checked it out first! ^__^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Dunno what to say... x_x I personally would hate to see this group go, but if it helps MiniTokyo's reorganization/reshuffling/whichever, then I guess certain sacrifices have to be made. :\ Anyway, I'll leave it up to adz to decide 'coz he's the group's founder, so final say should be his, I'll support his decision as co-admin.

EDIT: I have a question, what is flip's purpose anyway? Aside from the two groups having the Filipino theme. I'm not a member of flip, so I have no idea. >.>

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

so i see, (i heard it coming)
i came from both groups though, honestly, i'm more active in the other group,which is flip.
but, it still feels kinda sad to see this group being deleted, cause this is the first filipino group that invited me to join in.
anyway, i'll still wait for my superiors for their decision, cause i'm just like a guest moderator here.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

adz

adz

Shinigami

good day!

i would like to let you know that the objective of MT-Philippines even in the beginning was to update Filipinos in MT for upcoming anime/cosplay/manga/j-music/et al events.

MT-Philippines has a close affiliation with the Philippines' anime and cosplay event organizing bodies such as Kyoudo, Filcosplay and Cosplay.ph so information about events will also reflect in this group.

Also, i respect the existence of Flip because we believe Filipinos really should unite despite the differences and We are one with that. We helped each other at times of crisis (like the takeover of moderators months ago).

To end, MT-Philippines and Flip are two different entities with different objctives. i request not to delete both of the groups.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Adz
Administrator
MT-Philippines

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

I replied to adz already.

As a semi-conclusion, the group most probably will NOT be deleted at this stage because although they belong to regional they are both active and slightly different.

If and I say if :P deletion comes around, then we'll look towards the group's fate :)

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

adz

adz

Shinigami

thanks a lot for the positive decision misa. we at MT-Phils are very much appreciated. ^^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Closing!

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.