Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Girl in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Minitokyo

Favourite Girl in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Tagged under The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Who do you like most?

Suzumiya Haruhi
120 votes
Mikuru Asahina
34 votes
Yuki Nagato
86 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

I think each of the girls, namely Suzumiya Haruhi, Mikuru Asahina, Yuki Nagato, in the series have their lovable points. Magic powers, time travelling aside. Which of the 3 girls in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi do you like best?

I love Yuki Nagato. From her witch costume and the cat to the spectacular fight scene to her micromanagement on the computer game, Yuki is just pure genius. She's the silent and cool type but she doesn't have to talk much to pwn everyone.

Haruhi is the cuttest for me, and she is so lively.

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Nagato Yuki is my favorite, she better be in the second installment of the series . . .

Signature

Haruhi Suzumiya is my favorite! x3

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

uhmm is it true about a new season?

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

I don't think there will be next season, but who knows?:)

As for my fav from the series: Yuki Nagato. She is silent, but... She is a genius :)

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

KLY

KLY

//Dark Feline

Mikuru.. i like the way she get's bullied... =D

Darkness isn't frightening.
It is the bright light of judgement that dreads me!
Purr...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Man it would be between yuki or haruhi, but I would choose haruhi. very interesting person plus she is cute.

hard choice for me between yuki n haruhi ><... but I think i like yuki nagato better cuz of her pure ownage, from the fight with asakura to the black cloak n hat when she was fortune telling to the super 1337 hacks when playings against the computer club in their rts xD...

Haruhi n Yuki is my favorite :D

Haruhi is my favorite but I like all 3 of them

I go with Yuki. She had a cool (though short) fighting scene. Also, she's supposed to be this highly intelligent life form brought to earth to observe Haruhi thats why I laughed when I saw what Yuki did with the mouse (Day of the Sagittarius).

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

Asahinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love heeeeeeeer!

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

Haruhi and Yuki are my favorites, they both have their own appeal.

There will be 2nd season for Haruhi, just FYI. Actually, my fave is not in the list... but if I must choose, I prefer Asahina-san.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

the almighty yuki-chan xD she's the greatest <3

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

I tend to like minor characters more most of the time. So... Ryoko Asakura! <3

Out of the poll Haruhi is my favorite. But as for all the girl characters in the series Ryoko Asakura and Tsuruya-san are my favorite =D

Hmm... 2 poll for Ryoko Asakura ? Fufufu... eh, actually what I mean with my comment above, is Tsuruya-san.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Got to say Suzumiya. She would definitely keep me on my toes all the time and that would be really fun. Plus she gets into all sorts of "weird stuff" so that would be fun too.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Well, I vote Mikuru. She's so sweet & kawaii girl. Although many people votes Haruhi or Yuki, Mikuru still my favourite girl.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

i like haruhi the most. i also think like her in which the world is boring sometimes and something really interesting needs to happen.

of course i like suzumiya.She is so cute and so cheerful..hehe...

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.