Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Girl in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Minitokyo

Favourite Girl in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Tagged under The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Who do you like most?

Suzumiya Haruhi
120 votes
Mikuru Asahina
34 votes
Yuki Nagato
86 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 197 total items

Suzumiya Haruhi 100%

Suzumiya-sama! >_>
Probably only 66%, though.
Yuki gets 33%.
Mikuru gets the remaining 1% (sorry, not a Mikuru fan).

But if it's split among all of the female characters, and not just the SOS Brigade's girls, then the percentage split would be different, of course (Haruhi still wins, though).

I think all of them are cool >_<

Definitely Yuki. I find Haruhi too noisy and her behavior, sometimes, too out-of-character.

anamika

anamika

Always Follow your Dreams :-)

I like three of them but Haruhi is my Fav. She's cute, pretty & funny. ^^

Let your wings spread freely for flying high!

Sagashitemonotachi

Sagashitemonotachi

Mou Hitori no Yumemi

i like haruhi...

and nagato is me 2nd fav

xx-ataraxia

xx-ataraxia

Neuko Nougami

Yuki, plz. I hate all the others. >_>

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

haruhi-chan? as cute as shana-chan!
ahahaha XD

happy and positive

sutareru

sutareru

.pagawasumpa.

Mikuru is cute, but Nagato is so smart, and she kicks ass!

Psychodelic Productions...affiliated with Telecommunications Online Inc...a FreyaGizamaluke.RobertFrosting Company.

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Suzumiya Haruhi all the way! Not only is she hilarious and very outgoing with everyone and anyone, but she also can be serious and even show her true emotions when she wants too. And I like how she has done so many things like how to kind of play the guitar and play baseball... the list goes on. Don't get me wrong the other two are great an all but no one tops Haruhi. If I knew a girl who was like her then my life would definitely be much more interesting. On top of that she is cute, with her hair down and in a ponytail :nya:.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

No one can beat Haruhi-chan when comes to that! Torisu gari no Kamen Rider. Oboitoke! *Decade style*

Signature Image

Haruhi because she is so weird, cute, random, funny and weird! LOL

Mikuru, I just never found her boring. The other girls are charming though, I like Haruhi least of them all.

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

Mikuruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(...)

?~?

I can't imagine anyone making it through an episode without having Haruhi's cheerfulness rub off on them. Three cheers for quirky people!

Of course it's Haruhi!

I prefer Asahina, Haruhi is so impulsive and childish

I decided Nagato above the others, the way she approaches things and generally understanding (or lack thereof) of humans I found rather refreshing. Of course each character has good traits, so I wouldn't say it was not far and away Nagato.

Haruhi has a really strong personality and you could bet she would be great to have around, while Mikuru is so modest and shy that it would be fun to get her to open up and enjoy herself.

Susumiya

i like yuki..hehe

eoz

of course i like Suzumiya Haruhi

Nagato Yuki ftw <3 She's awesome <3

~ ?????/ kirakira~ <3
Signature

Haruhi all the way!

Tsukiyomi

Scanner

Tsukiyomi

Lazy Penguin

Suzumiya because she is cute, so lively and funny
Her reactions made me laugh a lot :)

Signature
Our greatest glory is not never falling, but in rising time every time we fall
Ecchi-Club kyoani-fans Tag-licious

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 197 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.